Adam Block banging on the door - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2003, 08:23 AM   #71
Classic Dum's
Adam what he is referring to is all this petty bickering and argueing. I dont think he would have the slighest problem at all with a logical conversation. In any event I got your pm, I have absolutly no intentions of speaking to you on the phone. However I will met you half way and we can take this up either via email or you derek ritchie and I can take this up in another forum thats been abandon somewhere. You admit to lieing so look at it through my eyes. I do not trust you so I am not willing to speak to you on the phone then play he said she said however it is the truth I am after I will met you half way and take this up via email or another. What I beleive actually happened is VERY disturbing to me. While I dont have a high opinion of you and wouldnt put much past you what I think happened is even beneath what I think of you. So in a sense I guess I am trying to be in denial about it. If another forum is an option you are willing to Ill ask Rich maybe he would be kind Enough to set up a private forum where the 4 of us can take this up and no one else can interject. But those are the options. THE PHONE IS NOT! Ill say it again the phone is not an option!

Old 11-12-2003, 03:46 PM   #72
Adam Block
I won't even respond, you have my number, you want facts they're on the other end. You wanna play games and ignore the Webslave keep up the childish games in here. I think it's clear to most your intentions here are not good. Funny that 3 people that use the BOI have called me asking about this but neither of you do. My feeling is that anybody who really cares or wants to know already does. The fact that Seamus and even Neil have called me says a lot about what you're both up to.

Old 11-12-2003, 05:08 PM   #73
Classic Dum's
Adam the simple fact of the matter is if you had anything at all worth while to say you wouldnt fear saying it here. I offered to met ya half way and do it via email. The only reason you dont want it that way is because it doesnt leave you with any room to do like you tried to do here
Quote:
There is also nobody I owe anything I owe Chad Martin like $360 or there abouts. I said I owed nobody in TX $500! I don't owe anybody in TX $500!We've shown that I owe Chad Martin someplace in the area of $360-$500."
and that would be lie your way out of it.
Quote:
I think it's clear to most your intentions here are not good.
My intentions are simple to get the truth. Something you so desperatly are trying to hide. So to you my intentions are not good. As far as Neil and seamus. Who cares that Neil called you he cant post here as far as Seamus hes well spken enough that if he believed you or was on you side like your trying to imply Im sure hed post here.
Quote:
You wanna play games
Oh first you make up all these lies you claim to have caught me in, that doesnt work out so you run the train off track AGAIN. That doesnt work and now I am the one playing games, makes sense
Quote:
or wants to know already does.
You are right we know that you can be very good at putting on total displays of bull<font color=red>[boink]</font>

Now for 5 minutes can you stay on track and answer these questions?
Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?
Its just a couple of simple questions Adam why are you afraid to answer them?

Just 5 minutes Adam

Old 11-12-2003, 05:20 PM   #74
Adam Block
Jason, (803) 466-1359, super easy, pick up your phone, enter those numbers and I'll answer anything you wanna know.

I know how bad it sucks to be called out but your unwillingness to make a phone call makes it pretty clear it's the the facts you're interested in.

Old 11-12-2003, 05:26 PM   #75
Wilomn
I know how bad it sucks to be called out but your unwillingness to make a phone call makes it pretty clear it's the the facts you're interested in.

adam, the above is from your last post. Do you ever read them before you hit submit?

It is pretty clear that it is the facts jerry is after. It is pretty clear why he won't talk to you on the phone.

I see you removed sagacious from your profile. Good first step. Now practice patience and maybe take a little time off. If you won't post it here no one well believe you. You do have a slight credibility problem.

Wes Pollock

Old 11-12-2003, 05:40 PM   #76
Classic Dum's
Quote:
It is pretty clear that it is the facts jerry is after
Whos Jerry?

Adam I told ya before DO NOT CALL ME!!! I got your message on my machine I will not return nor will I answer when you call, if by some mistake I do I will hang up on you.
Here I explain it to ya this way ok. If we were to speak and I came back and said something you claim not to have said, I got a feeling most everyone would believe me. So if its all typed out I cant relay the conversation in my favor. Does that work for ya?Anything you have to say to me you can type right here. What are you afraid of?

Quote:
Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?

Old 11-12-2003, 05:44 PM   #77
Wilomn
Ooops, I meant jason.

Wes Pollock

Old 11-12-2003, 05:52 PM   #78
Classic Dum's
LOL I guess I had that one coming huh LOL

Old 11-12-2003, 06:17 PM   #79
Python Dreams
Adam,
Alot of people have read this thread and the other few that you were involved in... Why must anyone call you to get the information? Most people dont want to talk to you (dont know you and you have displayed some less than admirable behavior along with multiple lies), spend money on a phone call, nor waist the time... They would assume that since you brought this to a public forum that they could just read the truth here. What is so hard about posting the truth? You don't even understand why the phone call is not a possibility... Reread some of your threads and the reasoning they dont want anything other than conversation in writing... It should be crystal clear.. I have a weird feeling it is not though...
Thanks,
Tom Baker

Old 11-12-2003, 06:36 PM   #80
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Reread some of your threads and the reasoning they dont want anything other than conversation in writing... It should be crystal clear.
If he would be willing to continue this in another "private" thread untill this was finished I would be all for that but to make sure things are crystal clear email as well as the phone is out. I dont want there to ever be room for anyone involved to claim something was altered(email) or said that wasnt said(phone). Anyway just wanted to ad that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!