Adam Block banging on the door - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2003, 06:50 PM   #81
Adam Block
Reason for a phone call:

1) The point of the BOI is to call out scammers and help people from being scammed. I have never nor is there a post in here about me taking money from ANYBODY and not shipping their item.

2) With that said, even if somebody showed I lied about EVERYTHING, there was no albino ball and I bought from shows each and every week. I lied about everything I've ever said and I'm just the worst person ever. I still don't produce or sell any reptiles and there's really no need to protect anybody from that cause even if I were a liar I'm still not a person that takes money from people without shipping.

3) Based on 1 and 2 I would say this is personal and since Kevin, Jeff and none of the other parties care anymore I don't see any real point in this.

My reason for saying call me:

1)
Quote:
I NEVER asked Kevin for any money or even to replace an Albino Ball Python.
Ritchie responds:

Quote:
You never asked Kevin to replace the albino ball python with at least a het? Should I go get the quotes or will you just admit that you just told ANOTHER LIE?
Yes I did ask for a het, an animal worth 40% of the one that died as I felt I was at least 60% at fault due to the time frame and so on.

However it's made to look as if I'm telling another lie when in fact I wasn't.

2)
Quote:
When did I get a reputation? I don't even sell snakes.
Ritchie responds:

Quote:
I guess the over 500 snakes you owned were all given away free. Plus it is not just about snakes.
Don't means presently of course and the 500 or 50,000 snakes I've sold has nothing to do with now. See Ritchie likes to play word games and it would take no time to correct on the phone.

I see this all as a dead issue, many here do as well including the Webslave. If these two want to make this personal call me, don't waste time on here.

Wes, I invite you to call me as well, I'll even call you if you like. It's all a pertty simple situation blown WAY OUT of control and based on the above I think would be best addressed over the phone. If you want me to call any of you to talk about this leave your number. If not we'll cinsider this a done deal and not worth the server space it takes up.

If you do call you're welcome to post anything I say on here and provided it's what we talked about I'll confirm it.

Old 11-12-2003, 07:13 PM   #82
Classic Dum's
Tried to side rail that train as well

welp back on track

Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?

Come on Adam what are ya afraid of, little ole me???

Old 11-12-2003, 07:17 PM   #83
Classic Dum's
Quote:
I see this all as a dead issue, many here do as well including the Webslave.
If that was the case you I and everyone one else here know he would put a stop to this. That quote you are trying to use as leverage of his is referring to the bickering and argueing that you, Ritchie AND I are guilty of. So now I am trying to talk to you man to man.

Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?

Old 11-12-2003, 07:26 PM   #84
Adam Block
Quote:
So now I am trying to talk to you man to man.
You meant type, talking is done on the phone.

(803) 466-1359

Old 11-12-2003, 07:32 PM   #85
Suncoast Herpetological
Adam. If you are trying to communicate the truth, why all the cloak and dagger crap of having to do it by phone? You have admitted to "white lying" and now you want editorial control of what you say. Given your predisposition to lying, you can deny anything that is said on the phone later id it is posted here.

If it is the truth...then type it out carefully and concisely, re-read it a few times to verify that your thoughts are straight and as you want them...and hit submit. All this call me ...call me...crap is just reinforcing everyones opinion that you are not to be trusted.

Old 11-12-2003, 07:35 PM   #86
HerpVenue
Quote:
and since Kevin, Jeff and none of the other parties care anymore I don't see any real point in this.
Go ahead and TRY to get a kingsnake account.
I bet you Jeff still cares and would deny your application.

As far as NERD not caring about this anymore?
Wow....I guess you will never know. Just because I prefer not to use the phone to bull<font color=red>[boink]</font> people does not mean I do not correspond with them. Trust me they do still care.
Just because they no longer post against your lies does not mean they do not care....it does not mean they do not read it either. They know you are lying and that is all they need to know.

Quote:
Yes I did ask for a het, an animal worth 40% of the one that died as I felt I was at least 60% at fault due to the time frame and so on.
Hey....my friend bought an adult albino boa from a guy in Texas.
It died after about six months to a year.
In fact it stayed at my place for about a week.
I wonder if I can get a replacement for the snake. A het female would be just fine.
(Yes this is a true story....but I am only kidding about wanting a replacement....I posted that to show how silly his train of thought is)

Old 11-12-2003, 07:44 PM   #87
Adam Block
Point is, even if I lied about everything it doesn't matter. Because I have nothing to gain or lose I have no interest in spending hours posting details on here. I don't type well so if you care or wanna know it will be on my terms. Otherwise it's done.

If I had a reputation to uphold, I would post away but I don't so if you care enough call me. If you don't personally care then drop it. It's really that easy.

Weather or not I could get a KS account says nothing, it's about if I need one. I don't produce snakes, the few I do next will be on a table in Daytona. Or sold/traded to friends.

Point is, if you don't personally wanna know then stop wasting your time posting because I'm not going to allow what I say to be picked apart. I say I never asked for cash or an albino and I'm still lying even though I admit I asked for a het?

Old 11-12-2003, 08:02 PM   #88
smart_ask
hell o

Adam,
Have you ever sold cars?
Respectfully,

Old 11-12-2003, 08:14 PM   #89
Suncoast Herpetological
Adam Block Stated:

"Point is, even if I lied about everything it doesn't matter. Because I have nothing to gain or lose"

I guess that means that lying is OK as long as you can't be hurt monetarily. Nice ethics Adam. No real surprise to anybody but a real wake up to all of us here.

Folks...I believe we have the new Official Weasel's Credo.

Remember, Adam said it here first

Old 11-12-2003, 08:30 PM   #90
Adam Block
Quote:
I guess that means that lying is OK as long as you can't be hurt monetarily. Nice ethics Adam. No real surprise to anybody but a real wake up to all of us here.
This isn't the BOM (board of morals), in relation to this board it doesn't matter.

If you wanna talk about the moral issues then it does and that's why I welcome you to call me. The only thing I'm trying to defend are my morals/ethics and that isn't what this borad is for.

If you care you'll call and understand my situation, if not then I don't really care what you think.

That makes things pretty easy huh...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!