Good Guy Adam Chesla Reptiles - Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2016, 08:20 PM   #1
mmmmsamy
Adam Chesla Reptiles - Good Guy!

This past November, my husband and I walked all of the rows at a Repticon show to find our perfect ball python. We ended up agreeing 100% and purchasing from Jason at the Adam Chesla Reptiles booth.

All of our questions were answered and we walked away with our Mystic Potion boy. Jason gave us a card with his contact info if we had any other questions or concerns that came up. He responded to my emails later on, and gave all around great customer service.

As far as the snake, I couldn't be happier with my little guy. He's beautiful, healthy, and growing. I was able to switch him from the live mice he was started on, to f/t mice, to f/t rats.

I am in love with my BP and would fully recommend Adam Chesla Reptiles to anyone looking for a great quality ball from good people.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #2
Aercadia
Piggybacking off this new thread to add my .02c and experience.

We have purchased from ACR twice - once last year dealing only with Adam, and once this year dealing with Jason Levy (friend/bus.partner). I am phone-shy and prefer to do business over text, both Adam and Jason are very responsive, friendly, and professional.

The big Black Pewter girl we got last year is beautiful and healthy, and the little Pied het. Albino worm I picked up from Jason is perfect in every way, arrived alert and curious, and I am in love.

We will absolutely do business with ACR again in the future - there is a show coming up near us this weekend, but if we don't find what we're looking for, we already have a couple of picks off Adam's Kingsnake lists that we are interested in adding to our collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!