Adam Block - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2002, 09:07 PM   #81
Adam Block
Machiavelli is one topic that is fairly interesting to bring up.  However as he says and I'm paraphrasing as it's been some time.  "Everyone knows how worthy it is for a prince to keep faith, and to live with integrity and not with deception"....  In this case I was 100% at fault and have no excuse.  My error was not only uncalled for but also misplaced.  If I'm made an example of I understand I only hope it isn't too late for me to do the right thing.  Kens tubes will be shipped ASAP.

Adam Block

Old 10-14-2002, 09:53 PM   #82
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> only hope it isn't too late for me to do the right thing. &nbsp;Kens tubes will be shipped ASAP.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

NEVER EVER TOO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING !!

peace

Old 10-24-2002, 04:50 PM   #83
Darin Chappell
Well,

Since Adam has seen fit to do an about face (again), I thought I'd bring this old nag of a thread back to the top with a new addition (notice I didn't start a new thread--hint, hint). &nbsp;Given Adam's protestations about how him taking his own sweet time to get orders out is no one's business but his own, I thought this post of his was particularly funny!

In a recent thread about Rodent Pro, Adam wrote:

"I've talked to Kevin a few times and decided not to do business with him myself. &nbsp;While I'm sure he appeals to the masses I don't care for just how business minded he is. &nbsp;He's the worst I've ever dealt with for returning calls and emails and while it does happen it's very much in good time.

"He's also been known to ship UPS ground and while I've heard he'll replace your order if it's thawed I'd rather just do business with somebody who got it right the first time.

"For these reasons I've never done business with Kevin and while I'm sure he's okay with that it should be said he looses business due to his Wal-Mart type business dealings.

"Can't keep everybody happy all the time,
Adam Block "

Sorry, but the irony is just dripping off of the screen right now, and I'm not certain I'm reading this right. &nbsp;It IS Adam Block that signed that nonsense, isn't it?

Falsely apologizing, going back to your old sour self, and THEN attacking someone for doing exactly what you do (only to a much, much lesser degree) is very un-prince-like, Adam. &nbsp;Machiavelli would be dissappointed.

Old 10-24-2002, 04:57 PM   #84
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
I couldn't help but notice that either Darrin. &nbsp;

Which reminds me, Adam, did those sippers ever go out? &nbsp;Also, thanks for the fake apology. &nbsp;Now we ALL know how much weight your words carry.

Old 10-25-2002, 04:42 PM   #85
Casey Hulse
Adam, When I told you on the phone that an apology to everyone on the BOI would go along ways toward clearing your name, I guess I should have also told you to keep your fingers away from the key-board. The nonsense you wrote about rodent pro is a joke. Kevin would not meet your price, so you bad-mouth him.
What about those sipper tubes Ken? Seems like someone who purchases 20,000 mice each month like Adam, could have refunded your money or sent the tubes by now.

Old 10-25-2002, 08:30 PM   #86
kim felts
oh my god he still hasent shipped the sipper tube things?
geesh..i saw the rodent pro post too.
this adam should tie knots in his fingers...
he aint helping himself much do all this typing.

Old 10-26-2002, 03:15 AM   #87
Adam Block
Just to add to how one sided, easy to judge, wrong and jump on any negitive bandwagon you people are. &nbsp;What makes you think the tubes haven't been sent, gotten and aren't being used? &nbsp;Maybe Ken should be the one to say something as opposed to you fools assuming things. &nbsp;Casey, I hope you can focus better while you're driving then in here cause you're posting all over about everything, are you that obsesed with me? &nbsp;I mean it's flattering but really, you're married aren't you?

Falsely apologizing? &nbsp;What are you talking about. &nbsp;If I say sorry and correct the mistake to confirm I meant it how is that false? &nbsp;Oh but you would have to stop assuming for a second to see that?

As for rodent pro. &nbsp;If I went there I'd be as bad as you now wouldn't I?

Oh well, none of you still posting are ever happy with anything so make sure you don't forget not to do business with me in the future. &nbsp;After all, price and speed are much better then quality right?

I don't care, nobody's knocking my quality so I can live with whatever you goofs have to say about what I think or how long it takes to ship. &nbsp;After all you're the ones wasting your time checking up and posting on me. &nbsp;This is now very old news to most.

With much love to all you kind people for letting me see what life can be like when you have nothing to do with your time then worry about the sipper tubes Ken has and the posts I make on others.

Bye, Bye
Adam (the prince) Block

Old 10-26-2002, 04:13 AM   #88
Darin Chappell
Mr. Block,

I don't know you at all (and probably never shall), but from your posts, I take you for a hypocritical weasel too full of himself to realize that everyone else just might be right when they say that he comes off as an arrogant jerk nine times out of ten. &nbsp;You don't care that I think this of you, I'm certain, but I do nonetheless.

You seem so very childish when you come here on the BOI, chastising us all for making assumptions about you, and then you go right ahead and make assumptions about all of us as well.

"Oh well, none of you still posting are ever happy with anything so make sure you don't forget not to do business with me in the future."

Is that not a sentence full of assumptions? &nbsp;Hypocrite!

Likewise, you comment on the "fact" (at least you presented it as such, from your perspective) that another business is slow to respond to your business needs as you see them. &nbsp;However, when it comes to you responding to others in a timely manner in a fashion that is in accordance with accepted business practices within the industry, you have no sense of need to be anything but slow!

You then try to justify this by juxtaposing quality with timeliness (as though the two concepts were mutually exclusive), saying "After all, price and speed are much better then quality right?"

Again, you show yourself to be a hypocrite!!

This may indeed be "old news" for most people, Adam. &nbsp;But some have not yet seen you for who you are. &nbsp;So, I promise you this: Every single time you come here on the BOI attacking a person or business for doing something that YOU YOURSELF DO, every time you show yourself to be completely HYPOCRITICAL, I'll be there to bring this thread back to the top.

You can call me names; you can imply a lack of intelligence on my part (I'd really be happy to send you a copy of my college transcripts); you can dodge peoples' questions or go on the attack. &nbsp;It's all up to you. &nbsp;What you CANNOT do is continue to act like you're so high above all us BOI posters with no lives (Yeah, right) without having your arrogant hypocrisy shown for what it is.

Old 10-26-2002, 04:34 AM   #89
kenn
Hello,
spam_ I received sipper tubes Friday Oct. 25th spam_The kind I ordered and all there(even a few extra). A happy ending? Although I had to wait longer than I wanted to wait it all seems relative as I have them now and I am happy.
Thank You Adam Block.
I also would like to thank all who gave advice, information, and or opinions.
And last but not lease I would like to thank the WEBSLAVE for allowing me to use this free site and pointing out that free speech is letting everyone give their opinions(and some of those opinions are pretty ridiculous if you ask me{lol})

Ken Town

Old 10-26-2002, 05:57 AM   #90
Adam Block
Well said Ken and thanks for everything. &nbsp;You're a good person and I'm sorry I dropped the ball with you. &nbsp;I thought I could deal with this by telling my situation however I should have just tried to play adult for a moment. &nbsp;Oh well, I'm still young and know everything, the older I get the less I know. &nbsp;In any event, thank you for posting in here from the start as it's taught me much about life and has made me some great friends.

Thank you for not getting dragged down in the mess and other issues as well. &nbsp;You were the most adult person to post in here and the only one to stay focused and keep to the topic, myself included.

I personaly think we're all idiots for spending this much time on something so stupid but it has been fun for me. &nbsp;I enjoy very much debating ANYTHING. &nbsp;I don't care what side of the issue I take I just find it enjoyable.

In any event, thanks to all who have posted and I hope you've all found this just as fun as I have.

To know me is to love me, not one person who's spoken with me has had a bad thing to say. &nbsp;If you haven't spoken with me you're taken with a grain of salt as you don't know me and aren't in a spot to speak about me. &nbsp;With the typed word it's easy to be taken one way when meant another. &nbsp;I joke around all the time about everything in life. &nbsp;Many times in here you've taken something I meant to say one way as something else.

Okay I'm done and I hope you all are too. &nbsp;If you have any other issues or are thinking about doing business with me in the future. &nbsp;Feel free to call me anytime at (520) 616-8811 and we'll chat.

Adam Block

PS What the hell was this post about? &nbsp;Oh yeah, Ken didn't get his sipper tubes, I said I was a slow shipper, you all said I was a slow shipper, my fine print said I was a slow shipper, my posts all say I'm a slow shipper or refer you to the fine print that recaps my slow shipping, my emails and phone conversations also show I'm a slow shipper. &nbsp;And guess what, Ken slowly got his sipper tubes and after 10 crap filled pages I've been exposed as a? &nbsp;SLOW SHIPPER!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!