Bad Guy Watch out for grunt__11b! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
jasballs
Watch out for grunt__11b!

Alan, Or Mark what ever his real name is bought some females from me. Well, I sent them after he paid me $50 for shipping. He was telling me he would pay me after he got his money the "Armey" owed him. I told him Not to worry about it, Get it to me when ever he gets it. I then offer him a lesser male to breed to his Woma female, Deal was, He keeps the lesser and gives me one of the crosses. He agreed and now has 4 breeder females and a breeder lesser. I have $50 towards shipping lol. Now I get this in a pm.
Alan, Mark? You think you know me.. Bring it!

Why are you such a punk??? All you do is run your mouth about people... Do you have such a crappy life that all you have to look forward to is internet drama.??? It's pretty low when you take something told to you in confidence and try and use it against me... I've been to rehab and don't need pills anymore... LOL.... You think you bother me by saying that.... LOL Your such a freakin woman..... Oh and I'm not embarassed that I take pills for PTSD either.... At least I was man enough to get off my ass and go defend this great country of ours... What did you do while you were my age..... It wasn't go in the infantry and defend your country I do know that... I knew I was getting a bad feeling when you said you were giving me those snakes... Kinda like when you gave Robin that mojo... You still talk shit about that and her... It seems like everyone that's ever called you friend you talk shit about behind there back.... Like I said before... Your a real dirtbag.... If everyone you talked shit about knew it you would never sell another snake online.... LOL But beleive me I'll never tell.... I'm done with you Jas.... I better never hear my name has come out of your mouth bro... JUst forget about me... That's all I ask... You wouldn't like me when I"m mad bro.... I'm not a nice guy when someone keeps pushing me... And that's exactly what your doing.... Well it was good to know you... But like I said before... With friends like you who neeeds enemies....

Alan

Old 05-06-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
grunt_11b
THis will be my only reply here..... Jas you gave me the Lesser because we were "friends"... LOL There was never a deal about a cross being given..... Your full of it.... Like I said in the pm you put out there.... I'm done with you and the hobby.... You just leave a really bad taste in my mouth.... I can't do the internet drama... Get over yourself bro.... Your nothing to me anymore... Later

Alan

Old 05-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #3
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt_11b View Post
THis will be my only reply here..... Jas you gave me the Lesser because we were "friends"... LOL There was never a deal about a cross being given..... Your full of it.... Like I said in the pm you put out there.... I'm done with you and the hobby.... You just leave a really bad taste in my mouth.... I can't do the internet drama... Get over yourself bro.... Your nothing to me anymore... Later

Alan
BYE BYE! PUSSY!

Old 05-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #4
jasballs
I'm putting you on ignore... Peace.. I hope you get happier with your life so you don't have to thrive off the internet drama.... And here I thought you were a good dude.... I thought I was a good judge of people... My radar must've been off with you... People told me about you and your mood swings and how when your drunk you have no friends. I shoulda beleived them.. I didn't and I learned from it...

Mark aka Alan aka grunt11b aka whatever........

People? LMFAO!

Old 05-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #5
brodie691
John, no business of my own man, but just curious as to why you would just "give" your snakes to someone?
Am i missing something here? And just what does it take to be your friend? ;0) Haha! Seriously, i hope you understand i am just kidding, but DAMN! You're much nicer than i think i could ever be. Granted i have offered some people in this business to do breeding loans if they took snakes i owned and bred them for me so i wouldn't have to waste the time i have on other projects fooling with that project too, but...... just give them away?
I would be doing my best if i were this guy to pay you for the animals you sent me. Once again, i don't know or understand the whole story behind all this, but DAMN man you are much nicer than myself. I don't send animals out unless they are paid in full.

matthew watkins

Old 05-06-2009, 02:20 AM   #6
Shadera
When you have friends, you send them goodies.

Sorry to hear you were snookered, Jas. You seem like a nice enough guy.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:30 AM   #7
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
When you have friends, you send them goodies.

Sorry to hear you were snookered, Jas. You seem like a nice enough guy.
I have plenty of friends in this buisness, and I don't personally send them anything without being paid in full. I can only think of ONE person in this business that i would EVER do that for. True i have it done for me ALL the time it seems, but i was ripped enough by one person in this business that that for me is a NO NO anymore to do myself. I pay my bills, and just could never understand someone sending me something that i would not pony up and pay for. That's nothing more than a common thief if you ask me, and i personally (along with many of the others on this forum i'm sure) detest theives.

matthew watkins

Old 05-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #8
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
I'm putting you on ignore... Peace.. I hope you get happier with your life so you don't have to thrive off the internet drama.... And here I thought you were a good dude.... I thought I was a good judge of people... My radar must've been off with you... People told me about you and your mood swings and how when your drunk you have no friends. I shoulda beleived them.. I didn't and I learned from it...

Mark aka Alan aka grunt11b aka whatever........

People? LMFAO!

I dont care what anyone says about you jas i think you're a good dude lol. i must say this though, i never thought i'd see someone with mood swings worse than yours bro but this guy has got you beat lmao. grunt, i have known jas for a little while now and i must say i do believe him on the part of him giving you the animal and in return you give him one of the crossed off spring. jas is in this for the love of reptiles, the hobby and to make money to pay for all of his other reptiles just like many of others are. so i dont see him giving you lesser and some females for free with no strings attached. friend or not you and you shouldnt expect that. if and when you get your money you should pay him regardless of how you feel about what has happened because in my eyes if you dont then that makes a thief and a liar.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #9
DAND
Quote:
THis will be my only reply here.....
We'll see, heard that before.

Quote:
I'm done with you and the hobby....
So what are you going to do with the Lesser and the 4 breeder females?

Quote:
You just leave a really bad taste in my mouth....
And who says you don't suck?

Quote:
Your nothing to me anymore...
Versus your provided of breeder females and a lesser male for $50.

BTW, the proper way to start your sentence should have been "You are nothing to me anymore". Just because you defended this country doesn't mean you were smart enough to hold the gun.

The best part is the "You wouldn't like me when I"m mad bro".

Old 05-06-2009, 02:55 AM   #10
TattooLost
I like how you send him snakes and then YOU are the bad guy. lol