Info LLL Reptile. Not so great. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
bigred turtle
LLL Reptile. Not so great.

I ordered 10 hides a few weeks ago. The box arrived and only had 2 hides in it so I called and they agreed to ship the others. A few days later another box came and contained one hide, still 7 short. I called back... again. I spoke to a female manager and she overnighted the rest. The manager was apologetic and professional but 3 shipments to get one order right is a bit much.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #2
Kristi23
That does suck and it's weird that it happened, but they did end up sending everything, right?

I've placed many supply orders from them with no problems. I think there was a bulb missing once and they shipped it right away. I've probably placed 10 orders in the past year, too. I'm sorry that they messed up so many times with your order.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #3
Duramaxdually
I have had pretty good luck with supply orders. .........

Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
That is pretty odd. I am glad you got everything that was due, though. Realize that, in order to compensate for their mistakes, they paid extra in shipping to fulfill and deliver that which you were due.

I order supplies from them several times a year and have always been well satisfied with the products and service.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:15 PM   #5
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred turtle View Post
I ordered 10 hides a few weeks ago. The box arrived and only had 2 hides in it so I called and they agreed to ship the others. A few days later another box came and contained one hide, still 7 short. I called back... again. I spoke to a female manager and she overnighted the rest. The manager was apologetic and professional but 3 shipments to get one order right is a bit much.
Was there anything on your invoice about the items being on backorder? Sometimes companies will ship what they have and then ship the rest once they get them.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:58 PM   #6
alex bleas
Pointless post

Old 04-04-2014, 06:18 AM   #7
bigred turtle
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
Pointless post
LOL. No one asked you to read it.

I did get all my supplies , just thought it unprofessional that it too 3 times to get it right.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #8
spawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred turtle View Post
Tom did they give any kind of rationale as to why this was happening?

Old 04-03-2014, 09:44 PM   #9
David Reid
Not sure this was post worthy...

Dave

Old 04-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #10
LLLReptile
No - he is right. It should not have happened. First - his order and another order for the same hides got switched by the packing dept. manager. So 10 went to the wrong customer, and he got shorted. Then - owing 7 remaining - absolutely no idea why only 1 was replaced. Misread it? Don't know. No excuse - a flat out double mistake on a simple supply order. We have several safety nets in place, and this got through, twice. FAIL on our part, and sorry for the hassle it might have caused you. It really is extremely rare - so hope we see your business in the future. If not - I totally understand. Take care

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply