latest divorce hearing- and a *free* lawyer! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-12-2005, 09:35 PM   #11
reptilemama
The more stupid stuff like this I notice, the happier I am that he left. I just hope he starts thinking about how our son feels about stuff like this. He's young enough now that this probably wouldn't bother him if he knew about it, but it will in a few years. I don't want him growing up thinking that his dad cared more about his girlfriend's kids than his own.

Old 03-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #12
Lucille
Shannon:

My kids are already raised and I too have felt that I wanted the world to spare their feelings; it doesn't happen that way.
You sound like a wonderful, caring mom and if you communicate that to them, as I know you must do, you will give them the strength they need to deal with the hurt feelings that are inevitable in everyone's life.

We are not, and cannot, be responsible for anyone's behavior but our own; but I promise you that your love and help will make the paths of your little ones easier and surer though it cannot shield them from all harm.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!