LG Shine - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
LG Shine

I just got my new LG shine today!

I had originally killed my first LG phone, i loved the thing, took great pictures and it really held up for me.

I got a new phone on ebay, the new LG shine, but little did i know that it had the Wrong Frequency bands for my area. So, while the phone worked, i didnt get service.
I contacted the seller on ebay, and he was great with the whole process of returning the non working phone, and selling me a new one that would work in my area.

This phone, the LG ( i trust LG, and like their product!) Chocolite ( Like the chocolate, but smaller, less complicated, basically the mexican version not released in the US) was alright. It wasnt up to my standards in a phone, but it worked. The only problem it had was, id answer a call and sometimes if i didnt slide it up hard enough, people couldnt hear me talking.

well finally my upgrade became available, so i got the Shine, the REAL one from AT&T ( Cingular to me!) today for 40.00 i got a refurbished phone that works EXACTLY like a brand new one should. and the body and everything is brand new. its just the internal bits that were fixed, or replaced.

Theres a photo it took, in crappy lighting, without the flash that can be used on the phone. For a cell phone picture, not only is it MASSIVE, but the quality is pretty darn good. ( i had it on the next step down resolution wise too!)

This phone is amazing, its heavy enough to feel good in your hands, but its also a very solid phone. Some flip phones, and even sliders feel like theyre going to fall apart in your hands. ( The Razor is a huge example, to me, of Flimsy!)

And now, of course, the phone itself

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!