Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
nacy983
How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue?

My name is Derek Chang. I am not living in USA. I post this thread for my credits. I try to use the shortest word to explain this process.

I have did business with Alex Hue on last year.
http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/index.html

We have a good business relationship before last September. Since the cites took so long, I stop placing my order. On last November, I received the last shipment for Alex Hue, but lack of some snakes.

On Nov. 2008, I asked Alex and wanted to know how much credits I have. He didn't tell me until Jan. 2009.

On Jan. 23th, Alex said my credits is 2150.00. I told Alex I want to use this credits to buy his ball pythons. He didn't give me a reply and disappeared on Jan.

On Feb. 17th, I saw an AHR's ad on KS.com, I sent an email to AHR and received a reply from Alex's wife(Heather). She told me:
Alex is not available, he has some personal and family
matters he is attending too.
so I started to communicate with Heather.

On March 6th, I told Heather my credits has been delayed over 4 months. I want to take back my credits. She said my credits only $1245, but didn't give me the details.

On April 13th, Heather sent me a proposition. She wanted me to buy more snakes($19500). I refused it. I told het I want to take back my credits and finished this business.
But she never reply me after April 13th.

I sent her many emails, no reply. I try to send message by AHR's forum, my ID was locked, I can send any meaasge to other member except Alex. But Alex never replied me after Jan 13th.

In this time period(Dec.2008~Apr.2009), I only received 14 emails and 4 messages from Alex and Heather. so many excuses, I felt tired.

In fact, I waited my credits over six months. I don't want to wait more. If you know how to contact Alex or his wife, please tell them, give me a peply. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I appreciated it. Thanks for your reading.

Derek

Old 05-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
i alerted alex to this thread.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
i alerted alex to this thread.
Anxiously awaiting to hear his reply.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
ForkedTung
Just to be clear Mr. Chang, When you say credits, you mean US dollars that AHR has that belong to you because you gave them that money?
How did they end up with so much extra money ( credit) from you?
Best of luck in receiving your money if that is indeed the case.

Old 05-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacy983 View Post
Since the cites took so long, I stop placing my order. On last November, I received the last shipment for Alex Hue, but lack of some snakes.
He owes him, Kyle.

Old 05-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacy983 View Post
My name is Derek Chang. I am not living in USA. I post this thread for my credits. I try to use the shortest word to explain this process.

I have did business with Alex Hue on last year.
http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/index.html

We have a good business relationship before last September. Since the cites took so long, I stop placing my order. On last November, I received the last shipment for Alex Hue, but lack of some snakes.

On Nov. 2008, I asked Alex and wanted to know how much credits I have. He didn't tell me until Jan. 2009.

On Jan. 23th, Alex said my credits is 2150.00. I told Alex I want to use this credits to buy his ball pythons. He didn't give me a reply and disappeared on Jan.

On Feb. 17th, I saw an AHR's ad on KS.com, I sent an email to AHR and received a reply from Alex's wife(Heather). She told me:
Alex is not available, he has some personal and family
matters he is attending too.
so I started to communicate with Heather.

On March 6th, I told Heather my credits has been delayed over 4 months. I want to take back my credits. She said my credits only $1245, but didn't give me the details.

On April 13th, Heather sent me a proposition. She wanted me to buy more snakes($19500). I refused it. I told het I want to take back my credits and finished this business.
But she never reply me after April 13th.

I sent her many emails, no reply. I try to send message by AHR's forum, my ID was locked, I can send any meaasge to other member except Alex. But Alex never replied me after Jan 13th.

In this time period(Dec.2008~Apr.2009), I only received 14 emails and 4 messages from Alex and Heather. so many excuses, I felt tired.

In fact, I waited my credits over six months. I don't want to wait more. If you know how to contact Alex or his wife, please tell them, give me a peply. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I appreciated it. Thanks for your reading.

Derek
Hello everybody,

my name is Richard van Vondel from Dreamgeckos.com

i have done buissness with alex hue also in the last year i ordered a bunch of geckos from him for the September Hamm show ( in Europe since i am Dutch )

the order came in oke although the annimals where not what i ordered some where misslabeled but hey that can happen to annyone.

i wanted some more geckos of alex so i ordered with him again i payed my order in full upfront right after the september show ( 750 Dollars ) after some descussions with alex about the shipment from the september show i decided to cancel my order with him ( aprox 3 to 4 weeks before the December hamm show ) an i told him that i wanted my monney back 750 dollars,

since then i have send him emails about the monney he stated that he did not have to pay me my monney back but that he could also decide just to send geckos , wich i did not accept since i canceled the order with alex due to my experiences with his geckos i bought in September ( i do not want to blacken his name or company so i can not tell why i canceled the order the only thing il say is that the geckos where not up to my standards if needed in this case i still have all the emails between alex and me but i wanna keep this civil )

after a while alex also stated to me that he had famely problems his last email reply to me was on 14-January-2009 since that time i have send several emails and asked ppl that stil do buissnes with alex to tell him to reply 2 me wich he still hase not done.

again i do not know what his famely problems are but i am still waiting on my monney ( 750 dollars ) and it hase been that way for almost 6 months now.

the reason why i did not post anny of this before was because a breeder friend of mine from the UK that does allot of buissnes with alex told me just to be patient ( wich i have been now for almost 6 months )

due to this i still dont have my 750 dollars back wich are mine and mine alone. he does not have the right just to keep my monney since there is no deal with him.

therefore i urge alex to send my my 750 dollars back on my paypall account wich he hase.

i would verry much like to know what you guys think because i am new to this alex told me that if i would go public with this that i could get Quote " You want to take it publicly...I guess I don't understand what you're trying
to say, because anyone who has a basic understanding of business law will
tell you that once you decide to take it publicy then you open yourself up
for a lot of liability. I'm sure you understand what liability
means....right? " Unquote ( part of email from 14-01-2009 )

Thanx your advice is verry much apreciated !

(sorry for my grammar mistakes english is not my mother tounge )

Richard van Vondel
Gronausestraat 415
Glane
The Netherlands

Old 05-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
Uroboros
Hmph.

I was going to hold off posting because Alex had some good reputation. I had asked around about him and everybody had great things to say. So, I figured maybe I was wrong and I'll live with it.

In January, 2009, Alex had an ad on KS for 0.2 lemon pastel adult females. By the time I had money he had sold those two but told me he had another he could sell me. He sent me an email with pictures of this snake

January 21, 2009, I received this snake. It's the same snake, but that fluorescent yellow wasn't there. Putting it on a white background does make the yellow come out better, but not nearly as yellow as the picture I received from Alex.

It was the $1,250 price tag (with shipping) that sat me down a little bit.

I didn't bring this up to him or the BOI because I couldn't find another adult lemon female and I didn't want to return the snake. But I do feel a little butt-hurt because the difference in pictures suggests photoshop to me.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #8
Uroboros
I just bring this up as a reference. He has some good guy posts on the BOI and the people I talked to talked highly of him. If something is starting to slide, I'd be concerned.

The other two lemons had similarly colored pictures. And if the snake that arrived was highliter yellow, I'd never complain.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:08 AM   #9
nacy983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Just to be clear Mr. Chang, When you say credits, you mean US dollars that AHR has that belong to you because you gave them that money?
How did they end up with so much extra money ( credit) from you?
Best of luck in receiving your money if that is indeed the case.
I paid $15400usd to Alex on last year. He shipped 3 times animals to me.The total around $13000~13250(including shipping), but I don't know the accurate number. Alex only told my credits is $2150. But I never received their refund.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:03 AM   #10
Uroboros
I emailed Alex (the only address I have for him) about this as well. sales@alexhuereptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!