Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #51
Mooing Tricycle
While its nice people can type their word, id like to see some invoices or something regarding these sales.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #52
nacy983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai-Japan LLC View Post
We bought the merchendises from ARS Casing through Alex Hue Reptiles.
However, we found out that Alex has not made a payment to ARS Casing even though we paid.
It is $40500.00.
We tried to contact him many times but he never answered the phone or emails.

And then We bought a lot of Ball Pythons.
He did not have those animals when we got permission from CITE and everything was ready to send.
It is about $30000.00
Hi,
Are you Japanese? Your experience is the worst I heard.
I am not sure but I think there are many foreign buyer were "MONEY OWED".
I think this is no excuses. If he want to refund, he can do right away. If he is a good seller, he should give a reasonable response to customers. Thanks

Old 05-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #53
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
While its nice people can type their word, id like to see some invoices or something regarding these sales.
----- Original Message -----
To: 'Richard van Vondel'
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:35 AM
Subject: RE: Hamm Terraristika

Hi Richard,

Yes, no problem.

Thanks again for the business. It was nice meeting you at Hamm.

Alex
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 2:26 PM
To: Alex @ AHR
Subject: Re: Hamm Terraristika

Hey Alex,

i would like to order for the Hamm December show.

1 MSSPTA Male = 270 including shipping

1 MSSTA Male = 120 including shipping

3 MSSTA Females = 360 including shipping

Total = 750 dollar downpayment (half ) will be made within a week or so.

that would be it for now.

can you confirm this order and if it can be delivered so that i can tell the ppl ordering that the delivery will be made.

greetz and again thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

To: <r.v.vondel@home.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:46 AM
Subject: RE: Pictures of the MSSPTA witch is a MSSTA

Hi Richard,

No problem...we'll send a replacement for the MSSPTA. Just remember to bring
the MSSA to Hamm in December so we can switch it out.

Just to make sure......

Your order was, 1.3 MSSTA nad 1.0 MSSPTA

Now.....

0.4 MSSTA / Paid
2.0 MSSPTA ( one which was included and paid for in the last order and one
which we are switching out with the MSSTA )

Thanks,
Alex

Invoice is PDF il atached a file wich is the invoice on the invoice it says 120 dollars since that is what i still had to pay for a MSSTA wich was supposed to be a MSSPTA i told him that il pay for the MSSTA ( 120 dollars ) and that he could send me a new MSSPTA ( wich then i had already payed for )

Thanx Richard van Vondel
Attached Images
File Type: pdf richardvanvondel.pdf (227.7 KB, 29 views)

Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 AM   #54
Samurai-Japan LLC
yes.I'm Japanese.

I used the asset search by the advice from a lawyer.
As a result, Alex held property in nothing.

I talk with a lawyer about how I can regain the large sum of money that I paid.

I know the company which encountered the damage of several thousand dollars other than us.

It was 2007.

We knew that I was deceived when communication from ARScaging and CITES permission appeared.
It was February, 2008.

http://www.samurep.jp
http://www.samurep.jp/englishindex.html

Old 05-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #55
critical bill
Jesus. With all the money Alex has made ($70,500.00 from just one customer) you'd think he'd be able to afford hiring an assistant to handle his business affairs while he is away. Or at least an assistant for his wife to do her responsibilities while she tends to his business. Or a cheapo laptop that he could at least communicate with his customers while he is away.

I cant really see a valid reason why anyone, as busy as they are, couldn't put aside at least 10 minutes an evening to get in contact with a customer who has been patiently waiting for a reply. Any reason not put something up on your websites main page to inform your customers that you will be away for a while tending to family business?

I love my mother very much, but not to the extent that I could be sued or arrested for theft of service, or lose my own business in the process of taking care of hers. Again, if I made $70,500.00 off of just one customer, I think I'd have enough money to hire a temporary manager to run my moms business until she was well enough to do it herself. I certainly would check in on the business to make sure it was running fine, but I wouldn't check the hell out of mine all together and watch it go down the tubes.

Anyway, my real belief is that he is screwing international customers because he feels he can get away with it. I don't buy into the my "mommy is sick" crapola. You got a business to run, run it or find someone to run it for you, or shut it down until you can run it responsibly and professionally. Excuses are for children. I don't know, but I get a really Chris Johnson icky sort of feeling with Alex Hue. And my feelings have never really been wrong.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #56
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
To: 'Richard van Vondel'
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:35 AM
Subject: RE: Hamm Terraristika

Hi Richard,

Yes, no problem.

Thanks again for the business. It was nice meeting you at Hamm.

Alex
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 2:26 PM
To: Alex @ AHR
Subject: Re: Hamm Terraristika

Hey Alex,

i would like to order for the Hamm December show.

1 MSSPTA Male = 270 including shipping

1 MSSTA Male = 120 including shipping

3 MSSTA Females = 360 including shipping

Total = 750 dollar downpayment (half ) will be made within a week or so.

that would be it for now.

can you confirm this order and if it can be delivered so that i can tell the ppl ordering that the delivery will be made.

greetz and again thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

To: <r.v.vondel@home.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:46 AM
Subject: RE: Pictures of the MSSPTA witch is a MSSTA

Hi Richard,

No problem...we'll send a replacement for the MSSPTA. Just remember to bring
the MSSA to Hamm in December so we can switch it out.

Just to make sure......

Your order was, 1.3 MSSTA nad 1.0 MSSPTA

Now.....

0.4 MSSTA / Paid
2.0 MSSPTA ( one which was included and paid for in the last order and one
which we are switching out with the MSSTA )

Thanks,
Alex

Invoice is PDF il atached a file wich is the invoice on the invoice it says 120 dollars since that is what i still had to pay for a MSSTA wich was supposed to be a MSSPTA i told him that il pay for the MSSTA ( 120 dollars ) and that he could send me a new MSSPTA ( wich then i had already payed for )

Thanx Richard van Vondel
Thanks a bunch for posting that.

When Alex gets back, i sure hope he addresses these issues/This thread.... There is quite a bit of money involved, im actually kind of surprised people have not said things sooner?

Old 05-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #57
nacy983
I ever post a thread on lase Dec. since I didn't receive the Alex' reply about my credits. the reason is Alex promised me to apply for cites of balls and BCI on March 13th 2008. After six months(on Oct.), he said he didn't receive the cites and want me keep waiting. I think there was a problem and my customers were unhappy, so I canceled ball's order. I asked how much credits I have, he didn't reply me.

Please see this link
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=alex

After I posted this thread, I received Alex's reply within one day. He told me he help me a lot and he was patient, but he also said:

I expect you to go to that post and make a APOLOGY to me, I want you to go and say you are sorry for starting that post and that you made a quick decision and it was a bad decision to make that post.

I have a very good reputation in this business, I try to treat everyone very fair and do as much as I can to help my customers, you can ask anybody who has done business with me and they will tell you that I'm one of the best sellers in the USA.

If you want to keep posting on that forum, go ahead.....but I will say this, it will not be good for either one of us. I guarantee that it will get very ugly.......but I dont give a damn because I've tried my best to help you out with your orders.

If I start posting, people will see that I have tried to be fair with you and that you are a bad buyer....is this what you want? Do you want people to know that you are a BAD BUYER?

You can respond to this email address and I will check the spambox to see if I receive a response, I'm not sure if your email will come through....but I will check.

Alex

The mail contains bad language and intimidation. I post he communicate with me, but he only give me one two things. Delay and Dodging.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #58
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Thanks a bunch for posting that.

When Alex gets back, i sure hope he addresses these issues/This thread.... There is quite a bit of money involved, im actually kind of surprised people have not said things sooner?
Wel i didnt say annything sooner because of 2 facts :

first fact is a friend of mine from the UK who frequesntly talked with alex told me to be patient,

The seccond reason is he threatend me with the Layabilety thing since i am not a lawyer i didnt know that it had no effect on me now i do so now i post also alex hase a realy short fuze read following email ( i didnt want to post it before but now i am just done with this...

To: "'Richard van Vondel'" <r.v.vondel@home.nl>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Reminder

You've been breeding geckos for 12 years ???? So you started when you were
12 years old ?????? I know you're only 24 years old now. So you're telling
me that you've been breeding geckos since you were 12 years old...but you
still need to ask other breeders for THEIR experience because you don't
know?

Richard.....go fuck yourself, wanna take it to another level, I'll be more
than happy to do it. I think if you look on geckoforums.net the stupid
thread you started about me has already been deleted. Wanna play games and
act like a immature child.....go ahead, but I guarantee that once I post up
all those emails from you to me.....you will look very bad. Still wanna
play?

You don't think it cost me money to ship the geckos to my exporter in
Florida.....you think shipping from my location in Michigan to Florida is
free? You think shipping from my exporter in Florida back to me in Michigan
is also free? It cost me 62.00USD to ship from my location to my exporter in
Florida....it cost me 67.00USD for my exporter in florida to ship back to
me......thats a total of 129.00USD, You still think you know everything? Do
you want the shipping receipts to prove that I paid for those shipping
charges? I also pay my exporter 25.00 per gecko to ship to Hamm for
me....you know him...its *****, ask ****** if I already paid him for the
export......you're lucky I don't take that off too.

Like I said before....now that you pissed me off big, also posted that
bullshit on Geckoforums, you have a choice...I'll send you 12 week old
geckos for Hamm in March, I can send a refund minus my shipping charges to
my exporter, or you can go fuck yourself.

Its your choice.

Make your choice wisely.....you can take the geckos and be done with it, you
can take the refund minus my shipping costs to my exporter and the shipping
cost for my exporter to ship back to me, or you can act like a damn baby and
go fuck yourself.

Let me know!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

about all those email from him to me and vice versa i have nothing to hide , i have been breeding leos for 12 years but you are never to old to learn thats why i always ask ppl their oppinnions,

about the shipments from him to his exporter , you can tell me all you want but you do not send of 6 gram geckos 2 weeks prior to a show to the show destination ( Hamm Europe ), it was 2 weeks before the show when i cancelled the order.

i told him that i wanted a refund of my monney NOT minus shipping fee coz i just dont believe the BS about sending geckos 2 weeks prior to a show where they would be picked up that would be plain annimal abuse...

let me know what you think

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

PS he did later say he was kinda sorry about the ferbal stuff he wrote but i know that was only coz he knew he went to far and that he gave me another card to play with..

Old 05-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #59
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacy983 View Post
I ever post a thread on lase Dec. since I didn't receive the Alex' reply about my credits. the reason is Alex promised me to apply for cites of balls and BCI on March 13th 2008. After six months(on Oct.), he said he didn't receive the cites and want me keep waiting. I think there was a problem and my customers were unhappy, so I canceled ball's order. I asked how much credits I have, he didn't reply me.

Please see this link
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=alex

After I posted this thread, I received Alex's reply within one day. He told me he help me a lot and he was patient, but he also said:

I expect you to go to that post and make a APOLOGY to me, I want you to go and say you are sorry for starting that post and that you made a quick decision and it was a bad decision to make that post.

I have a very good reputation in this business, I try to treat everyone very fair and do as much as I can to help my customers, you can ask anybody who has done business with me and they will tell you that I'm one of the best sellers in the USA.

If you want to keep posting on that forum, go ahead.....but I will say this, it will not be good for either one of us. I guarantee that it will get very ugly.......but I dont give a damn because I've tried my best to help you out with your orders.

If I start posting, people will see that I have tried to be fair with you and that you are a bad buyer....is this what you want? Do you want people to know that you are a BAD BUYER?

You can respond to this email address and I will check the spambox to see if I receive a response, I'm not sure if your email will come through....but I will check.

Alex

The mail contains bad language and intimidation. I post he communicate with me, but he only give me one two things. Delay and Dodging.

lmao i posted my mail just after yours and it pretty much is the same story , intimidation / ferbal abuse / lyes

i have just 1 thing to say

Richard van Vondel

Old 05-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #60
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
Wel i didnt say annything sooner because of 2 facts :

first fact is a friend of mine from the UK who frequesntly talked with alex told me to be patient,

The seccond reason is he threatend me with the Layabilety thing since i am not a lawyer i didnt know that it had no effect on me now i do so now i post also alex hase a realy short fuze read following email ( i didnt want to post it before but now i am just done with this...

To: "'Richard van Vondel'" <r.v.vondel@home.nl>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Reminder

You've been breeding geckos for 12 years ???? So you started when you were
12 years old ?????? I know you're only 24 years old now. So you're telling
me that you've been breeding geckos since you were 12 years old...but you
still need to ask other breeders for THEIR experience because you don't
know?

Richard.....go fuck yourself, wanna take it to another level, I'll be more
than happy to do it. I think if you look on geckoforums.net the stupid
thread you started about me has already been deleted. Wanna play games and
act like a immature child.....go ahead, but I guarantee that once I post up
all those emails from you to me.....you will look very bad. Still wanna
play?

You don't think it cost me money to ship the geckos to my exporter in
Florida.....you think shipping from my location in Michigan to Florida is
free? You think shipping from my exporter in Florida back to me in Michigan
is also free? It cost me 62.00USD to ship from my location to my exporter in
Florida....it cost me 67.00USD for my exporter in florida to ship back to
me......thats a total of 129.00USD, You still think you know everything? Do
you want the shipping receipts to prove that I paid for those shipping
charges? I also pay my exporter 25.00 per gecko to ship to Hamm for
me....you know him...its *****, ask ****** if I already paid him for the
export......you're lucky I don't take that off too.

Like I said before....now that you pissed me off big, also posted that
bullshit on Geckoforums, you have a choice...I'll send you 12 week old
geckos for Hamm in March, I can send a refund minus my shipping charges to
my exporter, or you can go fuck yourself.

Its your choice.

Make your choice wisely.....you can take the geckos and be done with it, you
can take the refund minus my shipping costs to my exporter and the shipping
cost for my exporter to ship back to me, or you can act like a damn baby and
go fuck yourself.

Let me know!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

about all those email from him to me and vice versa i have nothing to hide , i have been breeding leos for 12 years but you are never to old to learn thats why i always ask ppl their oppinnions,

about the shipments from him to his exporter , you can tell me all you want but you do not send of 6 gram geckos 2 weeks prior to a show to the show destination ( Hamm Europe ), it was 2 weeks before the show when i cancelled the order.

i told him that i wanted a refund of my monney NOT minus shipping fee coz i just dont believe the BS about sending geckos 2 weeks prior to a show where they would be picked up that would be plain annimal abuse...

let me know what you think

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

PS he did later say he was kinda sorry about the ferbal stuff he wrote but i know that was only coz he knew he went to far and that he gave me another card to play with..
Awesome customer service skills there Alex.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!