Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #71
Mooing Tricycle
sorry for double quoting.... Hit back then forward again... oops.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #72
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Felicia Right here in the emails to Richard.

"

From his previous email.

"
----- Original Message -----
To: "'Richard van Vondel'"
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Reminder

You've been breeding geckos for 12 years ???? So you started when you were
12 years old ?????? I know you're only 24 years old now. So you're telling
me that you've been breeding geckos since you were 12 years old...but you
still need to ask other breeders for THEIR experience because you don't
know?

Richard.....go **** yourself, wanna take it to another level, I'll be more
than happy to do it. I think if you look on geckoforums.net the stupid
thread you started about me has already been deleted.""
Alicia, I saw that, Richard posted something negative about Alex, it was deleted per TOS of GeckoForums....

"Personal Attacks Against Individuals or Companies
The GeckoForums.net Administration understands the importance of reputation feedback in the reptile industry, and members are encouraged to utilize the trader rating system to leave feedback for other users on the forum.

Posts and threads commenting on any business or individual with regards to their business and/or reptile husbandry ethics are not allowed on GeckoForums.net. This includes complaints about retail pet stores."

However, Chuck's comment seems to imply something else regarding GeckoForums and that's what I was questioning.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #73
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Ohhhhh, so he had the time to pay back someone he owed but he didn't have time to take care of the international guys that he owes? I don't think I even need the whole story to that, so long as it was in the time frame that he owed these other guys. Thats just wrong, dead wrong.

I don't why I'm changing my mind about Alex reminding me of Chris Johnson, but he seems like more of the type of a Justyn Miller sort of icky scummy turd.

Coincidentally and quite amazingly both of them are/were big deals on geckofroums.
Bro the deal to pay back the person he owed fell through. He would not follow through with the deal they agreed too. Basicly he owed someone and I was going to get ball pythons from alex in the value owed to this other person. I was going to sell the snakes to get the person there money. I was doing this as this person owed is a friend. So he never fixed that issue either

Old 05-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #74
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU View Post
However, Chuck's comment seems to imply something else regarding GeckoForums and that's what I was questioning.
It was my mistake. I assumed, since Alex specifically mentioned geckoforums in his response to the OP, that he was a member there and held some clout.

My mistake is a very happy one though, as it would appear his only clout is on his on his own forum website and in his mind.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #75
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU View Post
Alicia, I saw that, Richard posted something negative about Alex, it was deleted per TOS of GeckoForums....

well Chuck already Responded, and my assumption seems to have been right, but ill just explain myself.

I just figured chuck may have gotten the thought from that email, so i responded with that part to *sort of* answer your question, just, in a different way * i suppose * Since i didnt think he was implying anything.
to me, it seemed like Alex was implying that he was something Big over on GeckoForums with his response to the post being deleted, or something of that nature. At least, thats what *I* got from the tone of his email.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #76
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
well Chuck already Responded, and my assumption seems to have been right, but ill just explain myself.

I just figured chuck may have gotten the thought from that email, so i responded with that part to *sort of* answer your question, just, in a different way * i suppose * Since i didnt think he was implying anything.
to me, it seemed like Alex was implying that he was something Big over on GeckoForums with his response to the post being deleted, or something of that nature. At least, thats what *I* got from the tone of his email.
Exactly. Thank you my darling.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #77
David Reid
There are many legitimate reasons to be absent for an extended period of time, whether it is absent from your website, work, office, home, email, etc. Having a sick parent is definately one of those reasons, however, if you have someones money, you need to let them know in no uncertain terms what is going on. This site, as well as KS, would be two excellent places to post your situation, and explain to your customers en masse, what is going on to make you absent. It is always best to be upfront. If his mother is sick, he should have made a big post on here and KS stating the situation, dates he will be absent, phone number for emergency calls only, and maybe times and dates when he would be online to answer questions. To do nothing, really looks bad.

Dave

Old 05-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #78
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
To do nothing, really looks bad.

Dave
To start sounding like an unnamed here banned seller looks really bad, too.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #79
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
Bro the deal to pay back the person he owed fell through. He would not follow through with the deal they agreed too. Basicly he owed someone and I was going to get ball pythons from alex in the value owed to this other person. I was going to sell the snakes to get the person there money. I was doing this as this person owed is a friend. So he never fixed that issue either
LOL. Thanks for clarifying that a bit. So, he screwed up that opportune chance to do the right thing too. Kudos to you to extend a nice offer to help out a friend, even though it didn't work out. You're a good man.

Well, I don't think he should be given many more chances to get around to doing the right thing. I think it would be right smart if those international buyers he owes money to started contacting their authorities. Sometimes a good old fashioned HARD kick in the crapper is whats needed to point a person in the right direction.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #80
David Reid
Erik, what?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!