Inquiry LLL reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
MattK
LLL reptiles?

I was wondering if anyone has delt with them before? I wanted to purchase a green anaconda from them but I couldn't find a away to contact them on their site. It doesn't say if the anacondas are CB or WC, also didn't state if they were males or females and with no option to choose. If the reviews are bad anyone know a good place to get a CB male?

Old 12-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
Colombianrico
They're great. Go to the bottom to email them. I've bought scorpions and boas from them.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
lanceheads
Matt, there is a search option here on the BOI, try that, I think that there are PLENTY of threads on LLL.
I doubt the green anaconda's are c.b. though.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
dragonluver83
I purchased a bearded dragon from them 5 years ago and she was fine. i had a friend get a wholesale lot of different snakes for there pet store and they found mites on some. so i guess some good info and some bad info.

Old 12-13-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
arthur08
ya theses ppl are really good i bought animals n suplies with them highly recomand

Old 12-14-2009, 02:51 AM   #6
fisherprice1234
Yeah theyre great!!! I purchased supplies and animals from them. Excellent customer service as well! A reptile supply i purchased wasn't working properly and they immediatley sent me a replacement. No charge! (how it should be). My Frilled dragon is about 11 months old now and shes doing great!

Attachment 114030

Old 12-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
mxracer4life
I have purchased reptiles and supplies. Been dealing with them for years. Have had supplies fail, they sent replacement no charge. Had 1 blood python show up DOA due to shipping, called them, they immediately sent a replacement and apologized for the inconvenience, I guess FEDEX or UPS had caused the DOA, but they still covered it. I would use them.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
KingBowser
I have mixed feelings about LLL. I have bought several lizards, snakes. and frogs from them over the years and generally all are healthy and thrive well. One time I ordered a pair of Sailfin Dragons. Both were generally healthy, but I noticed after a few days that one of them just wasn't quite right. He ate and basically behaved normally, but he seemed "retarded". He eventually died after about two months.

Then another time I ordered some snake tongs from them and they appeared to be used.

I never brought either issue to their attention and just let it go. Overall, however, they've been good to me.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
ace9916
hey if you want a direct number to reach them at PM me. I deal with them often. They have great prices on supplies and animals. And they take really good care of their stock.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #10
LLLReptile
First off - thanks for the nice comments. Myself and our staff work our tails off, especially this time of year, and we do pride ourselves on our customer service. Nice looking Frilled BTW!

Our toll-free phone number is at the top of our website, and the "contact" page is in the menu bar, and at the bottom of every page on our site. However, you can reach us anytime at 888-54-Reptile 7 days a week, or email us from the contact page at our site.

Thanks again - Happy Holidays to everyone! And don't forget to vote against the bill attempting to ban Pythons. The link to it can be found on the home page at our website.

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!