Inquiry LLL reptiles? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
MattK
Well thanks everyone for all the comments. I missed the conacts link at the bottom of the page. I will probably be buying one depending on how the ban goes, I don't want to be stuck with another illegal snake. 95% of all my snakes will be ban if this bill passes.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
outlawtrucker
Thumbs up LLL

I have bought several things from them over the last 10 years and they have been good.Jonothan in the Escondido store is great.They have always been honest with me about wether an animal is wild caught or captive born.I bought an Amethystine python from them about 5 years ago(wild-caught)and it is the nicest one you will ever see.Hopefully there will be babies this year.I've also bought 2 crested geckos and 2 hogs and numerous other snakes from them.Again,to me they were always honest about wether they were captive born or wild caught and thats important to know when buying.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:35 AM   #13
boanation
Been there a couple hand full of times. Always helpful. Never bought and animal there. Just looking mostly.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #14
dragonluver83
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boanation View Post
Been there a couple hand full of times. Always helpful. Never bought and animal there. Just looking mostly.
So how does that help them with the decision???? What did you see when you were " just looking" was it clean? did there animals look healthy? Was there water bowls fresh? First hand info is always nice. But you might have to state some to be helpful.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:40 AM   #15
KingBowser
I myself ordered a baby frilled dragon from them once and it was extremely healthy.

The first order I ever placed with them was for a pair of Mountain Chameleons. They were beauties.

At one point they were delivering a box of crickets to my door every week. I would say order from them with confidence.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #16
Junkyard
Supplies; great prices I would not hesitate to buy. Animals; I avoid because they are a pet store. Having been to their store and seeing them, some look good and some do not, I have been told by an employee that they at times do mix WC an CBB together in the same cage.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #17
rjarosek
I have been to both of their stores a number of times. I have bought animals and tons of supplies. Have done 9 shows that there were at and spent money with them all 9 times.

Their staff is very informed and helpful. Their stores are kept very well.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
paulWTAMU
I'm in the same boat as KingBill. They're certainly decent, but I've grown more fond of dealing directly with breeders when possible. Obviously, for imports that isn't an option though. Animals I've got from them...Tokays, green tree frogs, retics (dwarf), leopard geckos and some other stuff. All of it was decent except for one Tokay that died pretty seen (like 2-3 weeks)...I let that pass though as I was buying adult WC's (this was years ago and CB's were NEVER available) and that's part of the risk yout ake with it. So apart from that the animals were all fine but I wouldn't call any of them really cherry picked. Better than a lot of dealers and they sometimes get really neat stuff in.

paul white

Old 12-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #19
ace9916
I'v had nothing but good experiences with them Like before, good prices on supplies. Well enough that we drive 45 minutes to buy our supplies and still save money with gas included then to buy the stuff in out local stores.

Customer service is good i bought some uvb lights at one of the shows once and 2 of them ended up with bent prongs on the tips and they replaced them the next day. first class shipped to the door.

There pets for the most part look great taken care of nicely not messy dirty or anything. Unlike some that i have visited and would never return to. Glad they went out of busines and sold to someone better. To me they have been a great experience.

Old 12-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #20
brickster
A thumbs up for LLL!

I can vouch for them. I bought a Savannah Monitor from them as a baby and is now a monster (i.e.: jumbo adult). I especially appreciate the fact that every time I've consulted with their staff whether it be over the phone or at a reptile show, they've been quite helpful and informative (it's great talking with someone who know's what they're talking and for that matter are enthused in doing so).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!