watch out for this guy!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 10:45 AM   #1
herphobbyist
Stop! watch out for this guy!!!!

I was offered a trade from a person using the name Lane. His email addy is amazincolubrids@aol.com. He offered to trade me some nice colubrids for some of my baby red bulls. He sent me pictures of his animals and a bell went off!!! I never heard of this guy but knew I had seen the snakes before. I did a search on the pit forum and FOUND THE PICS I had seen. The problem is the snakes belonged to Randy Middleton. I emailed copies of the pics to Randy to be sure he hadn't sold them to this guy. I didn't want to post this until I knew for sure it was a scam. Randy had not sold them and recommended I post this on here. After doing some checking I concluded this guy tried to trade me once before using the email addy PhishHead25@aol.com. Hopefully this gets read by others he contacts before they get burnt.
**Ron Radloff aka "The Crawl Space"

Old 02-02-2004, 03:26 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
Jeremy Stark Rides Again!

This is another incarnation of the infamous weasel Jeremy Stark. A search using the word phish brings up a recent thread on Jeremy. He was using the Email deadhead1178@aol.com then and in his profile he listed phish as one of his favorite bands. Coincidence????? Not likely!.

Old 02-02-2004, 03:45 PM   #3
Copperheadman
Yep..sure sounds like the Independence Bandit to me.

Old 02-02-2004, 04:39 PM   #4
ms_terese
Can someone amend the title of the thread to reflect either those email addresses and/or jeremy stark?

Old 02-02-2004, 11:52 PM   #5
WebSlave
Unfortunately, neither myself nor the moderators on this site are going to edit any sort of "bad guy" thread or message. If we were to do so, we would then become liable for the contents of that message, because we have them become associated with the creation of that text posted publicly here.

As such, my standard policy is to lock the thread and request that the person originally posting the thread cut and paste the text to a new thread, this time following the rules about posting the name of the person the thread is about IN THE TOPIC LINE of the thread.

Once that is done, the current messages in this thread can be merged into the new thread.

So, this thread is hereby locked pending creation of the new thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread