help with new boxie - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 06-26-2004, 02:29 PM   #11
Vince
well florida box turtles are illeagle to sell, its most likely a desert or ornate they both come from texas. and a 5 incer probly can lay eggs.

but how come you posted in an old thread , i was just upset when all of that was going on , i meen i thought i was being nice and helping you out. i guess thats what i get in return. thanks

Old 06-26-2004, 02:31 PM   #12
princess07840
oh yes iam sorry iam so new to this site, hold on vince i just got in trouble

Old 06-26-2004, 02:33 PM   #13
princess07840
Unhappy

oh my i has no idea i had to use my full name and i told them i would fix it yet i got a warning anyway.
I am just open mouthed right now.
I did respond right away and fixed it.
All i wanted is help with my new friend.

Old 06-26-2004, 02:36 PM   #14
Vince
well i hope i helped you , not to many people at this site are big turtle keepers. so i pay extra attention to those kinds of posts . just dont judge me on what was said on that other thread that you posted on.

Old 06-26-2004, 02:43 PM   #15
princess07840
No i dont do that and please the same for me, I honestly did not know that I had to put in my whole name, see iam a mother of two children who has been stalked in the past so iam wary of using my full name to where i might be located.
She seems to be doing better and i tried an orange and grapes, i will check later to see if she has eaten it.
Did you get my question about her needing a mate or will she be alright alone?

Old 06-26-2004, 02:44 PM   #16
Vince
box turtles live alone in the wild, the only time they come together is during breeding season. but if you got another female they wouldnt fight or anything.

Old 06-26-2004, 02:49 PM   #17
princess07840
Thumbs up

thankyou for all your help, Iam getting off this site before i get any more unwarranted warnings, other than you I will do my research for my new friend on the computer and stay out of places like this.
I thought this forum was for reptile lovers and such

You have a good day

Old 06-26-2004, 02:53 PM   #18
Vince
it is , dont be upset about a silly warning point. everyone has them, its just easy so you understand the rules. fauna is a good site with tons of people who keep and breed reptiles. but i do understand where you are comeing from, my email is Vince3325@aol.com if you ever have questions or whatever just drop me a line. the people at this site have given me 2nd and 3rd chances, after i acted poorly , maybe you should give this site a 2nd chance. but thats up to you, take care and good luck!

Old 06-26-2004, 03:02 PM   #19
princess07840
I will save your email just in case I run into any more problems with her. As far as this site iam going to go on the ebay community animals site and see if i can talk about my turtle there.
To me it just seems friendlier.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!