Info LLL Reptile. Not so great. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #21
Walter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrux View Post
Threads like this are not pointless when done properly (not becoming belligerent). It gets the problem out there so that responsible companies (in this case LLL Reptile) are able to go through their "safety nets" and ensure that the problem doesn't happen again.

I'm glad to see this worked out well. I have also purchased from LLL Reptile with good results and after reading this I'm certain they will receive more business from me.
I agree Mr. Ashford reported a problem that was resolved. The take away for me was 1. A problem with a small "p" and 2. LLL mved fast, even if twice, to fix it. Yes, a problem, Mr. Ashford, and fair to report, but equally nice to know infrequent and addressed without complaint.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:56 PM   #22
Walter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter1 View Post
I agree Mr. Ashford reported a problem that was resolved. The take away for me was 1. A problem with a small "p" and 2. LLL mved fast, even if twice, to fix it. Yes, a problem, Mr. Ashford, and fair to report, but equally nice to know infrequent and addressed without complaint.
Forgot the "." after I agree

Shoot.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #23
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Guess I'll see how my first purchase goes, which was placed on 3/28. They may not send out emails saying shipped,
because I haven't received one yet.
Just for comparisons sake,I ordered a snake hook from them the same day I ordered a pair of snake gloves from a company in florida. The gloves arrived Thurs and I received tracking info on the 31st.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:07 AM   #24
treeboa
With the volume of orders they deal this is bound to happen. What's cool about LLL is that they always correct them. You just don't see a bunch of BOI threads of them not following through. keep up the good work Scott!!

Old 04-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #25
Mike2014
I don't agree with LLL reptiles dart frog sales program but now that I did see this I would never hesitate to buy from them. As a matter of fact I'm gonna buy stuff now!!

Old 04-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #26
Scottico
Kudos to LLL Reptile! It's refreshing to see a representative of a reptile/supplies business take responsibility--and that in a classy demeanor. That is, he responded without throwing in a handful of F-bombs and two fist-fulls of name-calling and self justifications.

I'm so disappointed with the unprofessionalism of many in our industry.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #27
Madmunki
I have dealt quite a bit with lllreptile, my orders were always accurate and on time. I am about to purchase a Mist King from them, and them replying to this post, gives me a warm fuzzy I am dealing with a straight up company. The OP just got that one in a million "oops".

Old 04-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #28
Guy Castro
Quote:
Guess I'll see how my first purchase goes, which was placed on 3/28. They may not send out emails saying shipped,
because I haven't received one yet.
Quote:
Just for comparisons sake,I ordered a snake hook from them the same day I ordered a pair of snake gloves from a company in florida. The gloves arrived Thurs and I received tracking info on the 31st.
I just received my tracking#, saying it was shipped 4/10 and will arrive 4/16.

Not a big fan of companies that take approx. 2wks to ship an order. I've gotten orders from China in 2wks! Lol

Old 04-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #29
MADOGRE
I ordered a glass door for a vision cage from them, 2 or 3 weeks later nothing, I called them and they said oh yea well this item needed additional shipping to be paid because of its size. I asked to make sure we are talking about a 12" x 6" piece of glass right? She said yes any thing over 10" is moved to our over sized shipping price. I had already paid $7.99 for ground shipping, they wanted another $7.99 shipping. I asked why did you not call me and let me know you needed me to pay more, and her response was well some people buy stuff and they dont want it for a few months so we thought we would just wait till you where ready for it. WTF!!!! They ended up sending it and not charging me for the other $7.99 shipping and I got it in about 10 days from that conversation. What crap CS!

Old 04-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #30
j_dunlavy
every time I ordered something that was "over-sized" and required additional shipping costs, LLL has called or emailed me within a day of placing the order to confirm that I am willing to pay the extra shipping.
Most of what I order from them has been "over-sized."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!