Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 79 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2017, 01:42 AM   #781
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
the baffling part is how you feel she should give up bob
I recognize that some parties put forth minimal effort to understand posts made by others. They are at times, too worried about trying to orchestrate their crowd pleasing response or regrettably are simply just intellectual buffoons. The down side is this leads to spewing out uneducated theories, about the motives, feelings and intentions of others.

On the flip side, those who chose to mentally engage, had zero problem understanding my previous point.

So, to repeat in simpler terms: Michelle, it is easy to see you are consumed by this issue. Please continue to engage in this cause if you think it is really worth it, however, take time to breathe, use some moderation along the way and realize, it really is okay to stop if the cost to your personally becomes too high, despite the Roman Colosseum screaming for you to "Destroy Caesar".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
If continuing is worth it to her and if she doesn't mind that other aspects in her life suffer because of it, (equal and opposite reactions) then by all means, carry on.
Everyone seems to love a David vs. Goliath story. When Goliath is excessively rich and is boastful about his "good deeds" it makes it even better. Michelle is the Gladiator, in the arena for the amusement of many. My point is, just because we scream fight doesn't mean she has to wield her sword any longer. If Michelle recognizes that the cost is too great, it honestly is okay for her to put her sword down, because in the end, it is her fighting, not us. It is her mental toll to bear, not ours.

I've stated clearly that Michelle is in the right, however, when one is consumed by a goal/task/job it is often hard for that person to realize just how consumed they truly are, especially if all the voices cheering you on are demanding blood.

So... I offer an alternate perspective, a cautionary tale, that despite being right, there are regrettably some times in life when the prize does not justify the cost. If Ty was here doing the same thing as Michelle, I would offer the exact same advice to him as well, but he is not.

On a different note:
While I appreciate both the blatantly public and behind the scenes attempts to call my profile signature hypocritical, I attest that there is nothing hypocritical about fighting the harder right, even if the harder right is putting yourself first and knowing when enough is enough. As stated before, Michelle is not deciding to between right vs. wrong, only between two rights. If someone wants to knock themselves out using my signature to address Ty, go for it. I choose not to because he is not here, and barking at the wall all day only illustrates you didn't need that pet dog after all.

Does a husband seek justice for his murdered daughter only to win a conviction but lose his wife, job and entire savings in the process? While fighting his daughter's murderer is a "great" worthwhile cause, given the choice, his family, job and retirement may be a "better" cause. Knowing when to put the brakes on is key. Maybe now is the time, maybe later is better?

Old 02-14-2017, 01:53 AM   #782
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
if Ty park was named Ty Smith and a difference race, would there still be almost 78 pages about a raffle that gone bad?
Even if we were dealing with Whitey McWonderbread, this thread would be no different. However, since you opened that door, I guess we should now wonder just how much ethnicity may factor into your own stance here. A Cong supporting a Park must be racially motivated!

Old 02-14-2017, 02:21 AM   #783
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I recognize that some parties put forth minimal effort to understand posts made by others. They are at times, too worried about trying to orchestrate their crowd pleasing response or regrettably are simply just intellectual buffoons. The down side is this leads to spewing out uneducated theories, about the motives, feelings and intentions of others.

On the flip side, those who chose to mentally engage, had zero problem understanding my previous point.

So, to repeat in simpler terms: Michelle, it is easy to see you are consumed by this issue. Please continue to engage in this cause if you think it is really worth it, however, take time to breathe, use some moderation along the way and realize, it really is okay to stop if the cost to your personally becomes too high, despite the Roman Colosseum screaming for you to "Destroy Caesar".

Everyone seems to love a David vs. Goliath story. When Goliath is excessively rich and is boastful about his "good deeds" it makes it even better. Michelle is the Gladiator, in the arena for the amusement of many. My point is, just because we scream fight doesn't mean she has to wield her sword any longer. If Michelle recognizes that the cost is too great, it honestly is okay for her to put her sword down, because in the end, it is her fighting, not us. It is her mental toll to bear, not ours.

I've stated clearly that Michelle is in the right, however, when one is consumed by a goal/task/job it is often hard for that person to realize just how consumed they truly are, especially if all the voices cheering you on are demanding blood.

So... I offer an alternate perspective, a cautionary tale, that despite being right, there are regrettably some times in life when the prize does not justify the cost. If Ty was here doing the same thing as Michelle, I would offer the exact same advice to him as well, but he is not.

On a different note:
While I appreciate both the blatantly public and behind the scenes attempts to call my profile signature hypocritical, I attest that there is nothing hypocritical about fighting the harder right, even if the harder right is putting yourself first and knowing when enough is enough. As stated before, Michelle is not deciding to between right vs. wrong, only between two rights. If someone wants to knock themselves out using my signature to address Ty, go for it. I choose not to because he is not here, and barking at the wall all day only illustrates you didn't need that pet dog after all.

Does a husband seek justice for his murdered daughter only to win a conviction but lose his wife, job and entire savings in the process? While fighting his daughter's murderer is a "great" worthwhile cause, given the choice, his family, job and retirement may be a "better" cause. Knowing when to put the brakes on is key. Maybe now is the time, maybe later is better?

I won a valuable prize and I don't think trying to get that prize that I wom is unreasonable at all. . What is unreasonable is ty not just honoring HIS contract that were HIS own WORDS (promises )

I have plenty of stuff going on in my life and my own breeding to be "consumed with this. Yes I fight for what i believe is right and what I believe is right is that ty park owes me the prize I won and he should have had better communication skills. Instead he chose not to communicate that he was going to give me purple albino like he gave the others till he saw how greedy he thought I was.
That's shows his character.

If he had honored it. It would have been a dream come true. I am a reptile keeper and marsupial Breeder and sure it would have been easier if I didn't have to chase him for what he owed me. But it's definately not "consuming" my every min of every day.

I am not in any way "trying to destroy ceaser" (Ty) I'm just bringing awareness to a very unfortunate situation that has happened here. One that could have easily been resolved before this thread even started. People here who are "chearing me on are demanding blood" I think the majority just sees it like it is and agrees with me that ty cheated me out of a prize and they hope i get it

Old 02-14-2017, 02:30 AM   #784
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I won
And so it is, your 223rd post at 1:21am in the morning CST.

Old 02-14-2017, 02:36 AM   #785
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
And so it is, your 223rd post at 1:21am in the morning CST.
I am in my gliders scedual. nocturnal but Thanks for keeping a count of my posts!!

Ty had posted as himself and his made up lawyer? Maybe even other screen names. Who knows.

Old 02-14-2017, 02:39 AM   #786
FresnoTortoise
Chinese hate Koreans. I only started to like Ty after reading my hero Bert Langerwerf's book. I am glad you guys all deny that this is not about race. He gets a lot of crap because he is an Asian man and doing very well in this field.

Then this is about really bad communication between both parties. Do people not talk on the phone anymore? Confusion over what the Albino Blue and Albino Purple is/was etc. Send me your address so I can send you an albino tegu...No!!...Send me your address so I can send you an albino tegu....No!!!!

Some where in the first few pages, one of the other winner's posted this below:

"I was the other winner of this raffle. While I do not wish to get overly involved in this, I had absolutely no issue. I received a perfectly healthy albino blue tegu and she's been growing like a weed. I never asked any questions or raised any concerns to Ty, I just waited until Ty contacted me and when he did the tegu was promptly shipped out. This is a recent picture:"

I ask, why can't OP be more like Grant?

Old 02-14-2017, 03:29 AM   #787
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Thanks for keeping a count of my posts!!
Such concern for your well-being, that all expressed negativity has been directed at you. I bet that that level of caring feels really sincere to you, doesn't it?

You just do what you feel is right. In the same way that you shouldn't feel the need to act out of some bloodlust that the masses have supposedly coaxed forth from you, you also shouldn't feel compelled to change course because a few people want to criticize your every move. Their utter lack of criticism for Ty Park may be just a bit telling.

You're the only one who knows how far your circumstances will allow you to pursue this. If you're willing and able to follow this through to the end - great. Either way, I already think you're probably deserving of a much more sincere "hooray" than the one recently offered.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:11 AM   #788
markpulawski
Michelle I have to agree with Robert on this one, allowing something to totally consume you, which this seems to be doing has got to be taking a toll on you and your family. Backing away from this thread for a bit doesn't mean your giving up, it can mean your just taking your life back. Ty has not posted here since the beginning, remember when he actually admitted intentionally keeping you in the dark about lineage and any other questions you had in an attempt to see if you would kiss the ground he walks on and adore everything he does as perfection as he can not do wrong. You can rest assured that this community is behind you with the exception of a few Ty Park loyalists who would very likely say Ty is not guilty of murder because the victim jumped in front of his bullets.
It is not leave the thread completely but unless an advance has been made it is best to let some developments occur and update when they do. Anyone with an open mind and common sense will side with you, it is a super simple equation that if Ty stands up and does what he said he would do you would get your Tegu, exactly as Ty stated when he started the raffle. This guy has already taken your trust, don't let him take your ability to smile though out the day as well.

Old 02-14-2017, 08:38 AM   #789
Robert Walker
This is it in it's simplest form:
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
Backing away from this thread for a bit doesn't mean your giving up, it can mean your just taking your life back...
It is not leave the thread completely but unless an advance has been made it is best to let some developments occur and update when they do.
And yet the Colosseum insists:

"The world is a cruel dark lonely place, nothing more, can't you see? Sincerity is a lie, a disingenuous mechanism of self interest only. Bad mouth the opponent, feed him to the wolves, and if you do not, it must therefore mean your are really his friend. Black and white are the only paths that lay ahead. Empathy, an extended hand... all lies employed for personal gain, position or advantage...nothing more. Criticize not? Criticize not how we like? Yell not as loud as we? Therefore you are not one of us, but rather our enemy also."

Old 02-14-2017, 09:18 AM   #790
thomas davis
really bob? i see no enemies here i see a bad guy that lied and cheated the OP out of her winnings. i think anyone with half a brain cell gets that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu