Anyone hed any problems with The Reptile Depot - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #11
ChamLvr
Just wanna say that Im glad for Fauna. I was thinking about getting some things from Reptile Depot and thought I would search here first to see if they popped up. This confirms that I will not be ordering from them!

Old 12-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #12
acereptiles
Thumbs down $200, 2 months, a dozen calls, and still nowhere

I ordered about $200 dollars worth of products two months ago and still haven't gotten any thing from reptile depot. I called them two weeks after placing my order and was suprised to find out that they lost my order and said they were going to ship it out the next day. a week went buy still nothing, I called them again... still no idea about my order. I was told the same thing. This went on for about a month until they came up with the new excuse that some of my items were on back order. I told them to cancel the back ordered items asap and send the shipment out (this was two weeks before christmas and I needed the products for a christmas present). I called this week to find out that their records showed that the order was shipped out a long time ago and that they didn't have a tracking number for it. If I don't get a refund I'll be posting many more angry posts. BAD GUYS! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU EVER WANT TO RECIEVE YOUR PRODUCTS!!!

Old 12-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #13
Bill
Thumbs down Reptile Depot--- LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, if you did a search on the Bio you could not miss how many people have issues with this company, honestly I am not sure how they stay in business with the service they provide. I placed a small order with them (Thank God) and I received the e-mail that it will be shipped, after two weeks I followed up, and still was not shipped, so I kept calling, after a month of this, one of the employees.. wait for it...... actually gave me a fake FedEX Tracking number, and tried to blame FedEx saying it was shipped out..
I would not waste your time calling, it will get you no where. Call Paypal to try and get the transaction reversed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!