Tarantulas, Tortoises, Pythons, Boas, Iguanas and Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:18 AM   #1
Gulfcoast_reptile_ranch
Tarantulas, Tortoises, Pythons, Boas, Iguanas and Geckos

Im cutting back and I have the following reptiles/invertebrates I知 looking to sell/rehome/possibly trade for other reptiles/exotics guns ect! Please no snakes or tarantulas unfortunately I知 having to rehome mine as is! I have a well started female Mexican redknee tarantula aswell as 2 female salmon bird eating tarantulas availabile I can include setups if needed call or text number below if interested!! I also have a 1.1 pair of het. Kahl albino red tail boas (breeding size ready to be paired!) Aswell as a female banana pastel spider ball python I知 looking to let go! On to lizards and tortoises I have a stunning high color local specific redfoot and 2 hypo sulcata tortoises (all well started) and I知 rehominga lesser antillian iguana (iguana delicatissma) and a super nice male orange stripe gargoyle gecko aswell! Again if anything I致e listed interests you please call or text (830)857-4904 for more info or questions available to help 24/7 some specific animals I知 searching for would include unusual tortoises iguanas geckos and even some monitor lizards uromastyx and oddballs but I知 open to all offers
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2020, 06:47 AM   #2
Nautichris
Hello i have a really nice fat red male uromastyx. Id trade him for some texas banded geckos if you can get some. 6198412307

Old 08-28-2020, 06:48 AM   #3
Nautichris
Or the ball python

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
#tarantula #iguana #gecko, #tortoise