FREE Chinese Water Dragon to good home- Lebanon PA pick up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 09-03-2020, 04:03 PM   #1
Night10gail
FREE Chinese Water Dragon to good home- Lebanon PA pick up

Sub-adult male with good colors and almost perfect spines. He has been handled but still doesn't like being picked up and does prefer to stay in his cage. He has puffed up and displayed on open mouth to me on occasion (usually when shedding), but never has tried to bite or tail whip as he'd rather run away.However he usually does well with being pet inside the cage and will climb onto your arm to get food from tongs and won't bother you while cleaning his water. He doesn't like deep water, as he prefers a wading pool where all his feet can touch the floor, which makes pool upkeep a lot easier since the water volume to change is minimized. I am re-homing for 2 reasons; one being in an effort to save some cash since superworms prices are so high due to the shortage and this has caused my dubia colony to be over used to the point is is unable to keep up. The other reason is due to having a new born now I don't have the amount of time needed to keep working with him to tame/train him appropriately for my educational programs.
He does not come with his cage, as I want to give it as an upgrade to one of my other animals. Upon request I am willing to give 2 dozen baby dubia roaches and a few egg crates so you can start your own colony. As he's my main superworm eater I may be able to spare 2 dozen of those as well that can be pupated and used to start up a colony of those too. I will be including 2 of his large, plastic hanging ivy plants to add to whatever you got and his DIY long plastic hammock (as it's not appropriate for use with the snake that'll be taking over his cage). I may also have a few other things I can send with him (large branches, free standing plastic shelf), but need to check my supplies. I will include what decor/climbing stuff I can so you can furnish a cage with minimal supplies on hand on your end. He must be picked up in person in Lebanon PA and I will provide a carrying box/pillow case. 1st photo is most recent and 2nd is from when he was younger so he's larger in comparison to my hand now.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2020, 09:05 PM   #2
Night10gail
Pending pick up on 9/12/20
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!