Hi, I'm Hunter, from Charleston, WV - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
AlmostHeavenHerps
Hi, I'm Hunter, from Charleston, WV

Hey there guys. I have been on Fauna for awhile, I have bought a few things and contributed to a thread on rare occasion, but I've decided I'd like to get more active in the community so I figured I would provide a proper introduction.

I keep crested geckos, gargoyle geckos, leopard geckos, leachies, sarasinorums, a trio of knight anoles, a jeweled lacerta, a bearded dragon, and an axolotl. Oh, and a cockatiel =P

Of those, I breed crested geckos, gargoyle geckos, sarasinorums, leopard geckos, and in a couple of years, leachies.

My business is Almost Heaven Herps, and this is our 2nd season working with these species. I love talking gecko shop and taking photos of my animals. Here are just a few, and I look forward to meeting you guys in threads.
Attached Images

Old 05-31-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Hello Hunter,welcome to Fauna.

that last cresty is sweet.

Where are you located?

Old 05-31-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
AlmostHeavenHerps
I'm in Dunbar, WV. I also run the C.A.R.E. or Charleston Area Reptile Expo. I do a lot of work with cresteds, that last boy is paired with 3 girls now and will have 2 more soon, he is one of our favorites =]

Old 05-31-2014, 10:47 PM   #4
Charis
Hello and welcome! Great photos and good looking subjects, thanks for sharing!

Old 06-01-2014, 12:06 AM   #5
LauraB
Nice shots! Nice animals. Thanks.

Old 06-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
AlmostHeavenHerps
Thanks guys! I have never studied photography but I started taking photos of my animals last year (the pictures were total crap) but now I've finally figured out how to get them to come out looking decent =P

Old 06-01-2014, 01:58 PM   #7
FosterHerpetological
Nice to see someone else from the area. Dunbar huh?

Old 06-01-2014, 03:36 PM   #8
AlmostHeavenHerps
Yep haha, I helped put together the local show here. Have we met before? I haven't seen you on FB and I try to get to know all the local enthusiasts.

Old 06-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #9
FosterHerpetological
Nah, I don't think we have met. I have been out of this whole game for a little while. If you dont mind me asking, what part of Dunbar? Im actually from South Charleston.

Old 06-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #10
AlmostHeavenHerps
I'm from South Charleston as well haha, we're near the SC bridge on the river side.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!