For Sale you make offer sale or trade - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #21
Au Duong Phong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOPGUNNA4U View Post
i agree with everyones posts u cant guarantee this snakes health because it is coming from a sick home where all ur snakes died from so i dont think anyone will be able to offer u 330.00 for a snake that possibly is sick.So you need to either get a vet to check it out and have proven paperwork stating that this snake is alright form a vet or nobody will really show interest and its sad because it looks to be a very beautiful snake and i wouldnt want to see it go to waste.
well. Im the owner of the snake. If you dont beleive me, what can I say. It's not the end of the world is it? Is the world this dishonest that ppl dont beleive in ppl anymore? And what have I dont wrong to anyone here can someone please say so?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #22
C.J. Vogler
How rude!!

This guy is coming off as a real jerk. Something dosen't seem right. Why get so defensive when I was just making a suggestion? I was trying to help you and your snake. Have you had this snake to the vet since the others DIED? I bet you haven't and your going to guarantee the health? Please explain to me how you can make this guarantee.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #23
Uroboros
IMO, it sounds like you're getting scared of killing this guy through bad conditions or maybe you're just gun shy now, I would be.

If I were in your shoes, I would take the one remaining that I had and do some study. Keep the one you have the best you can. Once you have the system and ideas understood, it gets pretty easy.

Get a 20L terrarium, with the screen top, or equivalent. A 50w basking bulb, a clamp light, and a Undertank heater/thermostat (must have the thermostat). Put the UTH on one side of the terrarium with the thermostat's probe right over it. Control the thermostat so that it does not get warmer than 80 degrees (f). Put the clamp light on the other side of the enclosure and put a timer on the light so that it will be on for 12 hours and off for 12 hours. Put a hide on both sides and a water bowl in the middle. That should be a good start and you'll have to tweak it a bit for your particular situation. Lots of people use cypress for bedding, I use bath towels.

I don't mean to be offensive. It just looks like you think you got in over your head and I think you can manage it given the good circumstances.

GL

Old 05-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #24
Au Duong Phong
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J. Vogler View Post
This guy is coming off as a real jerk. Something dosen't seem right. Why get so defensive when I was just making a suggestion? I was trying to help you and your snake. Have you had this snake to the vet since the others DIED? I bet you haven't and your going to guarantee the health? Please explain to me how you can make this guarantee.
What? Get out of here. Why you call me a jerk you twerk? I kdont know what you talkin about homy.

Because he's just his normal self killing, eating, drinking, kickin it.

Don't worry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #25
Geo2008
He's pretty, i'm just not willing to lose even $100 on a maybe sick maybe healthy snake...let alone $400... especially with the economy. Good luck hun

Old 05-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #26
C.J. Vogler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au Duong Phong View Post
What? Get out of here. Why you call me a jerk you twerk? I kdont know what you talkin about homy.

Because he's just his normal self killing, eating, drinking, kickin it.

Don't worry.
I just want to clearify what I was asking. DID YOU TAKE HIM TO THE VET? RI's can take some time to set in and cause symptoms. Without a vet visit you can only offer an empty promise that the snake is healthy and if I were you I would just pull the ad and take him to the vet and keep him like the other guy said. You can handle three snakes no problem just learn from your mistakes. Good luck.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #27
Au Duong Phong
I was expecting an albino tomorrow. But instead. Today my snake died(from shipping)plus I get no albino. How nice is that?? Then I got ppl accusing me my snake is sick while im actually tryin to hook it up for them.. KKKKKKKiller combo!! Wow.

haha. Im hungry. Gotta go get something to eat and have a smoke pretty soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #28
cahrens
I had to google it but I found out what a twerk is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDDbFC0mvwk

Old 05-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #29
C.J. Vogler
twerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post
I had to google it but I found out what a twerk is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDDbFC0mvwk

WOW that is what I am???? Thats way to funny for this guy to understand I think but atleast most of us will get it. You can't win with guys like this. They just don't get it.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #30
Au Duong Phong
you asked me if the snake been to a vet? NO!!! What for? He aint sick. Why am I going to try and fix something that aint broken and spend money I dont really have?

Why dont you grab all your snakes and take them to the vet? All of them from large to small.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread