Another ID? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-19-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
ranger_steve
Another ID?

So this girl was my first ball. I got her from Bob Clark in 2012 as a pastel. Since she's grown, I've seen other adult pastels, and looked them up to compare. So far, I've never seen a single one as bright and vibrant as this beauty. Leads me to speculate that she may have another gene in her. I have a couple of ideas, but I don't want to muddy anyone's thoughts by saying them yet. What does everyone think? Is she a multi gene animal, or do I literally have the best looking pastel in the world?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Old 07-19-2017, 04:19 PM   #2
snowgyre
She's a nice pastel. Not seeing anything else there though.

Old 07-22-2017, 05:13 PM   #3
elena
I think she's "just" an exceptional pastel. Get a nice multi co-dom male for her, and when you sell her offspring, show a picture of her so buyers can see the potential of her combo offspring to be more attractive than your competitors'.

Old 07-25-2017, 07:17 PM   #4
Reptile Frenzy
Very nice pastel.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!