Info LLL Reptile. Not so great. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #31
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
every time I ordered something that was "over-sized" and required additional shipping costs, LLL has called or emailed me within a day of placing the order to confirm that I am willing to pay the extra shipping.
Most of what I order from them has been "over-sized."
Likewise. I order large bags of some dry foods from them. I always tell them in a note when I purchase that I am aware I need to be charged more for shipping and I am fine with that, but they always call or email to confirm.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:06 PM   #32
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Likewise. I order large bags of some dry foods from them. I always tell them in a note when I purchase that I am aware I need to be charged more for shipping and I am fine with that, but they always call or email to confirm.
I do the same thing. Everything I've ordered from them has been shipped quickly and they send e-mail when they receive the order and again with a tracking number. When they've contacted me with oversized items, it was always within a day or so.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #33
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
I just received my tracking#, saying it was shipped 4/10 and will arrive 4/16.

Not a big fan of companies that take approx. 2wks to ship an order. I've gotten orders from China in 2wks! Lol
I would have called them to ask why it took so long. That's definitely not normal for them.

Old 04-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #34
Madmunki
Sounds like LLLReptile is on their game, but the OPs stuff just got a fluked. it sucks, but it happens. nothing is perfect
This thread, with scott chiming in and taking ownership of the issue, Ill have no problems sending them more orders.

Old 04-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #35
misthold
may not be a "real" no resolution bad guy post.. however the fact the company DIRECT on this site addressed the customer.. why there is a BOI.. for ones stating oh not worthy.. one dollar or a thousand.. not getting what one was expected or at all is worthy.. LLL reptile also stepped up, kept it simple and admitted and apologized..

sorry excellent customer service.. have seen a bunch of good customer service situations on here.. that don't get noticed in some of the drama. but it is or not there.. simple done.. also keep in mind the company addressed the concern on a PUBLIC cannot be deleted forum.. that also puts a lot of pressure on the company.. that alone says a bit to me.. also...

Old 04-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #36
misthold
ops sorry (I cannot preview before post on my computer) should read.. seen a bunch of good customer service "solutions" lost in the drama.. don't get noticed.. all about oh well one chance simple done.. no excuses...
Also keep in mind a company who will address each case on a public forum.. does put some pressure on them.. so does say something to me..

Old 04-15-2014, 01:01 AM   #37
Red Eyed Three
Every experience I have had with LLL has been great. Recently I ordered some extra deli cups and lids as part of an order, but I ordered the lids to a different type of deli cup (similar size, different color). I received a call the next day because they caught it and asked me if I would like to change the order for the slightly more expensive lids that fit better. I asked if the lids would work, and they actually got a lid, got a deli cup and tested it for me (turns out it did work just fine!). It's only a few cents, but that is just good service. They even shipped FedEx home delivery so I received the package quickly on a Saturday. I am a BIG LLL fan, ordering every so often for the last 11 years.

Old 04-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #38
WVHunter
I sold LLL 27 Burmese pythons back in 2008, used there shipping account and overnited from Pittsburgh, The whole deal went fantastic, they were great to deal with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!