Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #71
AceOfSpadesReptiles
Here is a list of places "James Smith" age 31 has been recorded in, off a public records website.
Don't think I'm allowed to post URLs from other websites so I won't list it unless it's allowed.

Old Bridge, NJ
Chippewa Falls, WI
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Ronkonkoma, NY
Centereach, NY
Rocky Point, NY
Selden, NY
Colfax, WI

For an entire list of history like Criminal Check, Address History, Bankruptcies, Property Records, etc its about $40 which I'm not too eager to do but will if necessary.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #72
RiotReptiles
What do you mean? NJ isn’t the same area. I live on long island NY 11720. That’s a long ways from NJ. I never lived in NJ Rachel. Now you’re going by my email address now because it has a 36 in it? And now because I had deal with other breeder with my snakes and I have them posted on other websites? And what’s the issue with that last time I looked it was a free country we live in. You really need to relax and just accept you got the wrong person and just end it. I’m sorry someone ripped you off. It’s a damn shame people do that. But you’re barking up the wrong tree I never did business or a trade with you. This the first time I ever heard of you and your business.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #73
RiotReptiles
Old Bridge, NJ
Chippewa Falls, WI
Ronkonkoma, NY
Centereach, NY
Rocky Point, NY
Selden, NY
Colfax, WI

really theres over a million people named James Smith

Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #74
AceOfSpadesReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotReptiles View Post
Old Bridge, NJ
Chippewa Falls, WI
Ronkonkoma, NY
Centereach, NY
Rocky Point, NY
Selden, NY
Colfax, WI

really theres over a million people named James Smith
All who have the same relations in the states you are being accused of in?
Like I said I don't mind paying the $40 required to get all background info. I myself have been scammed before and with the money I got back I don't mind using it to help others.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #75
RiotReptiles
I’m being accused of living in NJ. Which I never lived in. And scamming this lady which I didn’t or even heard of.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #76
TheFragginDragon
What are the odds...same exact birthday?
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #77
RiotReptiles
OK this is where i leave off. You guys have the wrong person. I'm not gonna keep going back and fourth. If anyone wants to talk they can call me and ill be more then glad to talk just like i offered Rachel to do soo. Have a good night everyone

Old 06-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #78
AceOfSpadesReptiles
This is the information I just got from a public records website. Contains addresses, phone numbers, starred out email but you can see what they start with and the service provider
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #79
RiotReptiles
I never lived at at any of those addresses. I live in the same house i live in now all my life. i would get a refund on that background check

Old 06-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #80
AceOfSpadesReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotReptiles View Post
I never lived at at any of those addresses. I live in the same house i live in now all my life. i would get a refund on that background check
I find it odd that this "James Smith" has the same birthday as you according to TheFragginDragon and the public record, the same name of course, and the New Jersey address linked to your address you're claiming at living now and in Centereach, NY. I've never heard or seen this many connections before... Long lost twin?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith