Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #81
RiotReptiles
(I find it odd that this "James Smith" has the same birthday as you according to TheFragginDragon and the public record, the same name of course, and the New Jersey address linked to your address you're claiming at living now and in Centereach, NY. I've never heard or seen this many connections before... Long lost twin?)

it would be different if those address were right.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #82
LauraB
But wait! There's more! IP check, please ...
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 10:28 PM   #83
Fangthane
Seems like this may be a good time to put the old identification verification system to use. If I were being 'mistaken' for a known scammer who just so happened to have the same birthday, name, stupid nickname, I have to think I'd be willing to do whatever it took to prove that I wasn't that guy. Shouldn't be too hard to prove that you don't currently live at any of the addresses that are associated with the 'other' James Smith.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #84
Shiacolyte
Wings and a bill, webbed feet and quacks?

Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #85
LauraB
Hey, James ... you still work at Jungle Bob's?

Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #86
RossCA
hahaha You guys are good. Same Birthday??? What are the odds...

Old 06-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #87
Dixie Serpent Den
Backed in a corner, loosing the trade deals, people knowing who you are really sucks. Guess you should have made right on our deal to save a little face. IF I was mistaken as someone else I would do anything and everything I could to show it. Show ID's, addy proofs, birth certs, whatever I had to. BUT then again I dont scam people and dont have to worry about that. Here is his FB so you can be sure you dont add him. Everyone remember to becareful 'who' you deal with. Always research them.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/jamessmith3636

Old 06-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #88
aSnakeLovinBabe
Since I have massive amounts of reptile connections on Facebook I just posted a status detailing this. He and I have 33 mutual friends so I am hoping they'll catch it and hopefully if any of them were working on any deals it will save their animals. At the very least I have just made many more people aware of the situation. I hope eventually it gets made right to you.... I can't imagine that... Knowing my snakes went to a thief like that would really tear me up.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #89
AceOfSpadesReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
But wait! There's more! IP check, please ...
Find it pretty interesting that the ip address is associated with the residential address and is related to the public record document I pulled up. So thus is linked to all those addresses.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #90
mikew1234
I buy my feeders from Jungle Bobs, and have through three name changes to the store, but I have never seen anyone who looks like the guy in the facebook you have posted working there. (Thats going back to the late 90's).
The evidence is working against him here, with the DOB, nickname, website location etc.. Hopefully he comes clean, and finally pays up after nearly four years. I'll spread the word around the local community about James Smith, and this BOI.
I wish you the best of luck Rachel.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith