Good Guy Rob Starzman of Designer Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
Anieves923
Rob Starzman of Designer Ball Pythons

Over the past few months I have made 7 purchases with Rob and I couldn't be happier !! All flawless examples . Rob has been more than helpful and had answers for every question I threw his way !! Looking forward to purchasing many more animals with Rob . Buy with confidence !!

Old 04-01-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
JACEEE
I also had a good experience buying from Rob. I inquired about one of his snakes and he was quick to reply and send pictures. I'm now the proud owner of a pastel GHI male.

Old 04-02-2014, 01:01 AM   #3
JAKLReptiles
Rob is a good man with excellent animals! I still have many from a few years back! (2012)

Old 04-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
Dracoluna
Just received 3 bp's from Rob and just like a prior purchase, I couldn't be happier with them. They are well priced, healthy, and Rob always gives great service by answering any questions I have.

Old 04-17-2014, 11:28 PM   #5
RockNRollPorcelain
I agree that he is a great person to do business with. I recently purchased an absolutely gorgeous breeder male from him. He answered all my questions before I was ready to buy him, sent me pictures when requested, was clearly enthusiastic about the animals, and shipped him as soon as it was safe. The snake arrived in excellent condition, and he kept contact with me the whole time to make sure I knew what was going on and when. Excellent customer service, excellent quality snake. I plan to do more business with him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!