Kelly Reggie - Caught in a SCAM! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2006, 03:22 PM   #81
KNOBTAIL
Jason,

attempting to offer to buy the snakes is not to your advantage. Either she sends the money for a return ticket for the snakes or let her sue you. Once you are willing to accept the snakes and basically offering what you feel is a fair price, can complicate things in the future if she decides to pursue this. It would cost her more than the value of the snakes to sue.

Secondly by her conveniently leaving these messages without speaking to you directly is an attempt to cover her ass, and that is an act of desperation at this point. The best course of action to take is to do nothing!

Old 02-15-2006, 06:55 PM   #82
KCRD.com
I'm finished.....

I have done what I was told to do and give her the options for her getting her snakes back. I will now wait and see what she does. I am not going to do any thing else until I hear from her.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:08 PM   #83
KNOBTAIL
vERY GOOD

Now she knows that her scam was not a one way street. More than likely she will change her tune to extricate herself from this situation. My guess is that she will attempt to provide some type of reconciliation once she calms down and realizes that her options are limited to 2. She will send the money, and request that the snakes be returned . Guaranteed !

Old 02-15-2006, 08:05 PM   #84
The BoidSmith
Jerry,

You are on! I'm willing to bet that she will ask for the $20 per python. She is already out of shipping charges one way. It seems unlikely that she would be willing to spend an additional $150 into those WC females, only to post them up for sale again. Yes, she could make more money if she sold them, and if she can't replace them. If she gets the $240 she will probably attempt to buy another group. By doing so she will be out only the first shipping. Any other bets?

Regards.

Old 02-15-2006, 08:19 PM   #85
KNOBTAIL
hey Dan

thieves dont like to leave tracks. She will take the loss and ask for the snakes. back. JT

Old 02-15-2006, 09:31 PM   #86
CMCreptiles
Jason, Have her call me to get the snakes back....She scammed me for 400$$ back in November.....Keep the snakes and if you have any info like a new phone # look me up i would like to talk to her. Great job Jason

Old 02-17-2006, 03:23 AM   #87
KCRD.com
Now she supposedly has a lawyer that is going to help her get her snakes back. This lady is really a con artist!

Old 02-17-2006, 11:14 AM   #88
CMCreptiles
A lawyer for 200$ worth of snakes??? If she could afford a lawyer she would not be scamming people for money.......Maybe she will need one soon to get her out of jail.

Old 02-17-2006, 02:30 PM   #89
KNOBTAIL
Now, why would you say that Craig

when she feels she was scammed! In all seriousness, I anticipated something like this, and that is why I suggested very early on in this thread , NOT TO OFFER ANY MONEY , for the snakes. The end result is basically what I indicated, she will pay to get the snakes back, From her point of view, why not!.........She had them advertised for almost $ 2,000. How could she justify any future claim if accepting $ 200. So in order for her to legitimize her position, she wants the snakes back. But she will have to pay for the shipping. Unless she is contemplating some avenue of collusion over the bank money orders and the coincidence that KCRDs wife works at the bank that the money orders were issued at. We shall see, once we get some updates.

Old 02-17-2006, 02:42 PM   #90
The BoidSmith
If I’m not mistaken years ago she used to post in this forum and even reply to these threads. Although currently not a paid member, it is very likely that she might still read these posts. It might be in KCRD’s best interest not to give her any more ideas on how to handle this situation (starting with myself!). By doing so we might be putting her constantly one step ahead of the game.

Regards

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!