Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:47 PM   #81
evansnakes
Why would robert care about ups policies when he does not care about state and federal laws that he breaks?

Old 03-27-2017, 03:55 PM   #82
evansnakes
This could end so simply, refund the money you stole robert. why are you not even offering to refund the money?

Old 03-27-2017, 03:57 PM   #83
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
Also, anyone that ship reptiles knows that a small box with two little snakes in it can be shipped anywhere in the country for $45-65 via ship your reptiles, reptiles express and on and on.
I shipped a box of snakes last week halfway across the country. The box was 15x11x7 and weighed 16 pounds. That was $102 to ship priority overnight.
There is no way a small, light box with 2 little snakes would cost more than what I had as a bill.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:08 PM   #84
evansnakes
Why did you even offer second day shipping, which you called three day shipping, when you could not ship that way and knew it was too dangerous? also why did you try to charge him $124 for a $50 shipment?

Old 03-27-2017, 04:09 PM   #85
evansnakes
JUST REFUND HIS MONEY ROBERT

Old 03-27-2017, 04:09 PM   #86
Lucille
Quote:
This could end so simply, refund the money you stole robert. why are you not even offering to refund the money?
I think a refund might be a good idea. But the $ does not appear to have been stolen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezman57 View Post
Now Steve said last week he was sending the additional funds for overnight shipping, but has since become "unavailable" on Facebook and therefore I cannot get in touch with him.
Steve Garvin apparently was the one who shut off communications. I would like to hear why he did that from him.

Evan, Steve is a grown man. Ask him to come here and post the particulars.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:18 PM   #87
evansnakes
What do I have to tell you to get you to understand that Robert is a liar? how many people do you need right here in this group to tell you that he lied, cheated and stole from them? You just keep defending him blindly. He has been charged and convicted of assault, burglary, criminal mischief, theft, trespassing and more, he has pending criminal charges against him now, he is banned and has been physically thrown out of the reptile shows in his area, he entraps people into crimes with native endangered wildlife, he has threatened people's wives, children and more and all of this is posted right here but you just want to keep making excuses for him and letting him off the hook Lucille. Steve tried to get in touch with him for the past month and robert would not respond. I then sent him a message telling him to ship the snakes or we would post what he was doing online. He then blocked both of us after telling us both to "fuck off". He has not ever offered a refund. he has had over 2 months to ship and has not ever attempted to or reached out to make any effort to explain what he wanted to do. He got the money and is keeping it. I do not even think he has the snakes.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #88
evansnakes
"Evan, Steve is a grown man. Ask him to come here and post the particulars."

I did. his attorney told him not to since you have no authority and he is filing criminal charges against mr sloan.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #89
evansnakes
that should not have posted. His attorney advised him not to since he is now pressing charges against the thief.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:26 PM   #90
Lucille
Quote:
you just want to keep making excuses for him and letting him off the hook Lucille.
That is unfair of you, and not true. Asking to hear from him (and unaware that his alleged attorney has counseled him otherwise) was a perfectly logical move.
Even now, since you appear to be extremely emotional about all this, I'm not at all sure we are getting the complete story.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!