Special needs Reverse stripe Marbled borneo female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
amelthia72
Special needs Reverse stripe Marbled borneo female

This girl is an almost 2.5ft yearling and in doing fantastic but was born with a deformed, immobile tongue (I did not know this when I bought her), in addition to some other minor problems - email or call for more info. She pounds LIVE food, and will not eat f/t, probably because she cannot smell. The only reason I'm getting rid of her is because I do not breed my own feeders and am having a very hard time consistently acquiring appropriately sized food for her. She is somewhat cage aggressive but doesn't bite and is calm once out of her tub. She is CBB from a reputable breeder and none of her siblings share her condition...and as I mentioned, she is doing very well, sheds perfectly in one piece every time, and has been otherwise easy to care for. There is a negotiable adoption fee for her. Also, I can post a video of her being handled if anyone is interested. I'm located in Erie, PA and could deliver for a small fee (smaller than you would pay for shipping) to shows in Pitt or Cleveland..or I can ship through shipyourreptiles. Call 814 308 4521 or email kristanshell@gmail.com for more information...and please don't inquire if you are planning on breeding her, she should not be bred but will make a great pet.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
TannersPythons
I am very intersted, would you take $150 shipped? I reaaly want her, and livefood is readily available here.

Old 06-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
confused-25/7
if still available can i see the video

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread