Hey Guys keep your eyes open!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #1
jasballs
Hey Guys keep your eyes open!!!

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=942240,942240

Old 11-08-2005, 10:14 PM   #2
Cat_72
How awful.......any additional info? How did it happen???

Man, things like that make me SICK!!!

Old 11-08-2005, 10:27 PM   #3
Southwick Herps
Yeah that is disgusting.
There are snakes that I may never own in my lifetime. Pinstripes, and Luecistics, and things like that, and thats perfectly fine with me. But, to steal something, I mean come on. How low do you have to get. That is an insult not only to anybody who worked hard, and invested enough money, time, and effort to attain such a snake, or snakes, and to the people who look to purchase said snakes...
I hate people like that. Not only is it horrible for Kevin and crew and NERD, and the other party involved, but it also will, if there were enough of this, raise prices, and make breeding loans to produce cool new animals and profit the people involved come at a higher price. I mean, what breeder wants to ship off a tens of thousands dollar snake, and not be absolutely assured that it'll return safely..

Old 11-08-2005, 10:33 PM   #4
varnyard
I would like more info on this as well. I will keep a look out for them, they sure won't be easy to hide. I would just about bet it was someone that knows them.

Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #5
jasballs
I think the same thing Varnyard.. I'll post more info as I get it! Just keep your eyes and ears open... Any info contact NERD!!!! They will handle this the Right Way!! Thanks,
Jas

Old 11-08-2005, 11:28 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman

Kara, do you have pictures that you can post so we can keep watch?

Old 11-09-2005, 01:14 AM   #7
LadyOhh
All of the snakes that Renaissance Reptiles has is on the website..

www.renaisanncereptiles.com

The pic of the snake as it comes up is the Paragon, which is one of the snakes missing.

It's a very sad day for the buisness, although this is not the first time, and doubtfully the last.

Problem with greedy people not willing to wait the years it takes to make great morph... How sad.

But keep your eyes open. DO NOT BUY a ridiculously rare snake without checking out the BOI first.. (I'm sure you all know that)

My heart goes out to NERD and Renaissance. What a pain.

Old 11-09-2005, 03:21 AM   #8
bbbxcursion
Why the heck steal a snake so rare that the minute it gets shown, they know it's stolen? Poor snakes

Old 11-09-2005, 09:00 AM   #9
Southwick Herps
The website isn't coming up for me... Always says "Unknown blah blah"

Old 11-09-2005, 09:15 AM   #10
Junkyard
http://www.Renaissancereptiles.com

This is something, all I will say is I am very displeased about stealing animals, only low life scumbags that have a death wish do such things. People like these need to be shipped off to some island and...sorry I will stop here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!