corns snakes wanted for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 04:56 AM   #1
theReptileBreeder
corns snakes wanted for sale or trade

I'm looking for any color corn snake for under $50 shipped, except for snow corns because there are snow corns sitting in petco for $40. I would prefer ghost or normal corns. Will trade for ball python, yellow rat snake, banded or brown water snakes, black racers, florida red belly swamp snake, ribbon snake, ring neck snake, frozen mice or live feeders (meal worms, superworms, crickets, ect...) I'll pay for shipping if you pay to ship the corn snake. email offers to TheReptileBreeder@hotmail.com

5/02/06
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2006, 03:26 PM   #2
brianklein
I smell James Wollitz.......

Old 05-23-2006, 04:38 AM   #4
theReptileBreeder
Geez man leave me alone im not james, im not even a guy.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2006, 04:58 AM   #5
theReptileBreeder
Angry what the hell??

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianklein

Your trying to destroy my good name and tell me I'm snakebreeder16 because my name is theReptileBreeder?? whats your problem man, this is a herp site, do you think that everyone with breeder in its name is a dead beat kid?? You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that, trying to ruin my reputation. Leave me alone and stop PMing me and bother some other breeder.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2006, 08:05 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by theReptileBreeder
Geez man leave me alone im not james, im not even a guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theReptileBreeder
Your trying to destroy my good name and tell me I'm snakebreeder16 because my name is theReptileBreeder?? whats your problem man, this is a herp site, do you think that everyone with breeder in its name is a dead beat kid?? You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that, trying to ruin my reputation. Leave me alone and stop PMing me and bother some other breeder.
Kind of a short fuse there. Then who are you? Did your parents really name you Reptile? Kind of an odd first name for a girl. Are you related to the Zappa's by chance?

Old 05-23-2006, 10:08 PM   #7
theReptileBreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Kind of a short fuse there. Then who are you? Did your parents really name you Reptile? Kind of an odd first name for a girl. Are you related to the Zappa's by chance?
The guy kept PMing me, my name is mandie but I don't put it online everywhere because not as many people respect girls in the herp business through my experience. Last time I checked I was a girl. I don't think I'm related to frank zappa, at least not that I know of. I've had a business going and I've just started bring it online, still trying to work up a good name for myself (even though it's under the name TheReptileBreeder and not Mandie). No one has ever had a problem with me, and everyone has been satisfied with their order...It's just annoying someone getting me mixed up with some flaky kid, when I've done nothing to bring that on..
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2006, 02:06 PM   #8
LadyOhh
Listen, Mandie...

If you are respectable and _respectful_, then you should have no problem being taken seriously. I have had no problems with it myself, and I have been in the buisness for several years.

The bottom line is how you approach people... If you aren't who these people think you are, then let them know NICELY and move on with your life.. There are tons of people out there that are paranoid, but you need to prove to them that you aren't one of the ones they should be worried about.

Blowing a gasket tends not to help. Just a thought...

Old 05-24-2006, 06:53 PM   #9
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
I'm just curious how long you've been in business since you're asking for a cornsnake, shipped, for $50. Depending upon the distance a package needs to be shipped, the shipping costs alone can be more than $50. Then add the box, heat or cold pack, and the snake, and someone is really losing money on this deal.

Old 05-24-2006, 07:57 PM   #10
theReptileBreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Listen, Mandie...

If you are respectable and _respectful_, then you should have no problem being taken seriously. I have had no problems with it myself, and I have been in the buisness for several years.

The bottom line is how you approach people... If you aren't who these people think you are, then let them know NICELY and move on with your life.. There are tons of people out there that are paranoid, but you need to prove to them that you aren't one of the ones they should be worried about.

Blowing a gasket tends not to help. Just a thought...
Yeah, I wouldn't want to do business with people who have some bias against women in the herp business anyways. Guess I'll change the name, I wouldn't really care to even bother to before because people already know me and my buddies as thereptilebreeder people. I could/should have proved it a better way, it's just random people have been hounding me about it through my email address. I shouldn't be worried about defending myself through posts anyway, it's a waste of time and energy. Thanks for the input
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread