Info Roberto Garcia / Rob Gomez - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:49 PM   #31
David Reid
How lame....

Old 10-26-2018, 07:09 PM   #32
hoopstar787
Yes the rat is 100% het Lucy

Old 10-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #33
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
It's always the same story people just don't realize that when a mod contact them and ask them about the relationship between one account and the other mods already know the answer they just want to see if they gonna come clean or keep lying
100% correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
You violated the rules of this website and were dishonest about it multiple times.
I'm glad you pointed this out to Roberto. There are distinct things happening here.

1. Site Violation.
2. Repeated dishonesty after the fact.
When it comes to item #1, that is typically taken care of in private (Private message, private infraction, private deletion of the offending account etc.)
If an individual won't simply come clean like Deb mentioned, well the private may become public at that point. Staff here realize people do dumb things from time to time, but those who continue to lie about it are the ones adorned with their own personalized BOI report.

Old 10-27-2018, 12:10 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Anyone can have a transaction go smooth without any problems. When issues arise it is a benefit to know how a seller will handle a situation. That is what makes this information pertinent. As online buyers and sellers we have to make decisions on many occasions on who to do business with without knowing the other person.

Couple of people have mention good transactions without any problems.

In a simpler respect doing business using this site is a transaction in of itself. You agreed to the terms of using this site.

When a problem arose during the use of this site you were contacted by a site moderator. You falsely denied that you were replying to your own ads with shill accounts. Falsely denied making any other accounts and breaking the rules of this site.

When people are searching on if they should do business with someone they may have second thoughts about dealing with someone who responds poorly to problems that occur. All we really have to go on is if someone is trustworthy. This may seem like no big deal to some but for others seeing someone not tell the truth when asked something fairly simple may justifiably have reservations going ahead with any transaction.

Quote:
I did make the other account Rob Gomez, I know I am not the only who has done this. To drum up more business inquiries about the scaleless rat snakes.
Also, Most will have issue with this tactic as far as character of the person they are buying from. Any other person doing the same and caught would also find themselves in the same position here and they have.

Not much different or that far of leap from replying to your own ads to falsely buying from your own ads and then giving yourself positive feedback to "drum up" business. Not much into that sort of thing around here.

I hope that next time you have any issues (bound to happen to everyone at some point) you handle it better and someone can report you did a great job taking care of it.

Old 10-27-2018, 12:11 AM   #35
Dennis Hultman
Great job Robert.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:02 AM   #36
Beyond GenetiX
As always Robert, well done!

Old 03-11-2019, 05:45 PM   #37
Albinoscooby
I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not, but I'll just add on to this one....This guy is a complete Fraud!! Wouldn't do any transactions with him ever again. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see this until after I bought it. I paid $165 for an Ultramel Anery adult. I should have trusted my gut, but sadly I'm pretty sure I got burned

was supposed to ship it today, no response via text, and no answer via phone. It just goes to voicemail over and over again. Ironically I talked to him on the phone, and it put me at ease a little bit. With all the accounts, Dutchess county, than the Bronx, posts without pictures, etc., etc. Also the loonnnnggg gap of when he was on here last compared to now...Fool me once right....

Old 03-11-2019, 06:20 PM   #38
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albinoscooby View Post
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see this until after I bought it. I paid $165 for an Ultramel Anery adult. I should have trusted my gut, but sadly I'm pretty sure I got burned.
Maybe not. If you paid with PayPal (Goods and Services), or a credit card, you have recourse.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #39
Albinoscooby
That's true. I did pay with Paypal that was linked to a bank account. I just don't get why someone would scam a person out of something. Like get a life really in the end. I hope all that rob people get robbed in the end or have something they love lost. Like Karma basically

Old 03-12-2019, 12:16 AM   #40
Insomniac101
Be sure to file a claim with PayPal for "Item not received".

It takes about 10 days for a decision to be made; PayPal gives the other party time to respond to the allegations.

This should be pretty straightforward; he has to provide a tracking number, proving shipment. Obviously, he didn't send you anything, so PayPal will return your funds, as long as you didn't send it using "Friends and Family".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!