SnakeSnare.com - Self Explanitory - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 12-22-2004, 04:18 PM   #121
Python Dreams
bcfos,
I do not have an MBA, but I have graduated High School. I really wasnt implying that living in Alabama means you have no education, more just messing around with generalizations.
Bthacker,
That is crazy that you know someone that knows me. It is definitely a small world. I lived in Huntington Beach from about the time I graduated up until about 4 years ago. Let me know who it is when you find out. :-)
Tom Baker

Old 12-22-2004, 05:29 PM   #122
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
I appreciate the time that Scott took to make his posts. They are filled with some good information.

Brian-
OK...You might do better in Georgia but I lived in Tupelo and It isn't much better there than it is in Alabama. Now Tennessee is a whole different story. I lived in Nashville and there is nothing but colleges filled with fine Southern Belles. I had some fun there. Good luck on your move. I am done in this thread so I will let you have the last jab if you want.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Bthacker

Brett,

Try a little more south say like Florida. yeah I know it is filled with a lot of old people waiting around to die, but the area I am moving to is just south of U of Florida at and FSU. Also Tampa and Orlando are within a short drive. I do agree that anything in Mississippi is for lack of a better term a waste. I like Atlanta and Nashville, but I tend to get into more trouble in Atlanta.

And Tom don't get me wrong I am the first to tell someone who asks what living in Alabama is like about the mental giants we have running around here. Nothing like walking into a bar and calling out the name "Bubba" and have at least 10 guys turn around and look to see if their cousin is there. I will miss picking on these people here because no matter how smug you are to them they haven't got a clue you insulted them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!