My GSD and a couple of hard days. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Thanks Jamie and sorry to hear about yours not making it.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:15 PM   #22
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Thanks Jamie and sorry to hear about yours not making it.
If there is one thing I have learned over the years is that sadly they don't all make it. Luckily yours did! I wouldn't know what to do without my pup,

Old 07-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
shrap
Wow Dennis, I missed this thread originally. I know the tears had to be flowing at some point during all of that. My eyes teared up just reading about it. Cant begin to tell you how happy I am for you and the whole family (and if you are like me, a dog aint a pet, its family) that things turned out so well.

I know you probably didnt, but I hope you told that vet as you were leaving with your dog..... "thanks for taking care of my dog, I honestly mean that, but I think you are a real scumbag for putting money before the life of an animal". I know I would have...... and probably not that eloquently. But I dont quite have quite the class and patience with humans that you do, my friend. I'm trying, but I aint quite there yet.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #24
Tere Salazar
Oh, look at that beautiful girl all grown up!

Old 07-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #25
Miss Tuniwha
wow.. pretty much what everyone else has already said.. I am glad that your beautiful baby is doing well Dennis.. I hope that your wife wasn't to haunted by that (I can only imagine how traumatic it must have been)

And also sorry to hear of your loss Jamie. It is never easy to lose a close pet like that.b

Old 07-22-2009, 02:26 AM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Thanks Sammy. Yeah, sometimes I have less patience than it might seem but I was to focused on my dog to really address the shortcomings and tack of the "professionals" I was dealing with after all was said and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon View Post
Oh, look at that beautiful girl all grown up!
Isn't she.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
wow.. pretty much what everyone else has already said.. I am glad that your beautiful baby is doing well Dennis.. I hope that your wife wasn't to haunted by that (I can only imagine how traumatic it must have been)

And also sorry to hear of your loss Jamie. It is never easy to lose a close pet like that.b
Yeah, she felt terrible for a long time but it's all good now.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:24 AM   #27
JonnyMcSavage
That is a beautiful dog Dennis! I have 2 GSD's myself and I believe that they are the best breed in terms of loyalty. I honestly don't know what I would do if something happened to them. Here is a pic of my two knuckleheads.

Jax is the bigger one and Maverick is the smaller one, both males.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!