Petco Aspen Bedding? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 11-23-2011, 07:25 AM   #31
Focal
Ok, I'm going to let loose a secret that was given to me. National Pet Pharmacy has Harlan shredded aspen for like $10 a bag. Buy so much and you get free shipping. THEN, add cou pon code 'review10' and save an extra 10% on the entire order.

I ordered 200lbs of rat feed and four bags of 4+ cu ft of shredded aspen (looks like post #15) for $120 shipped and it arrived in one or two days. Great deal, especially for my rats because they are on aspen now

Old 11-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #32
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Ok, I'm going to let loose a secret that was given to me. National Pet Pharmacy has Harlan shredded aspen for like $10 a bag. Buy so much and you get free shipping. THEN, add cou pon code 'review10' and save an extra 10% on the entire order.

I ordered 200lbs of rat feed and four bags of 4+ cu ft of shredded aspen (looks like post #15) for $120 shipped and it arrived in one or two days. Great deal, especially for my rats because they are on aspen now
I will definitely check into that!

Old 11-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #33
schnebbles
me too! Thanks

Old 11-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #34
TriangleReptiles
I have used them before, but today, they want to charge over $200 for shipping 4 bags. I think you have to use "autoship" and get regular periodic shipments of the same item to get free shipping now.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #35
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnake1 View Post
I have used them before, but today, they want to charge over $200 for shipping 4 bags. I think you have to use "autoship" and get regular periodic shipments of the same item to get free shipping now.
Yes you have to choose auto ship. I went ahead and signed for it, cause It will save me money in the long run. I can just cancel it if I need too, or if I accumulate too much. But unless the shipping isnt free, its not worth it. With shipping, I was going to have to pay 300 for 4 bags and a 5 pack of rat food...

Old 11-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #36
TriangleReptiles
The last time I bought aspen from them, I didn't have to sign on for autoship. I just bought 4 bags for about $46 total. I may have to go to autoship now.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #37
Outcast
I work at Petco and always tell people about the rodent aspen, I know if the managers ever found out I would get in trouble, I just can't see the reason to spend so much for so little. If the person wants to go ahead and buy from us I will try to save them money where I can. I also tend to send people to Lowes and Home depot for stuff that is inner changable with what we sell, and cheaper.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #38
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
I work at Petco and always tell people about the rodent aspen, I know if the managers ever found out I would get in trouble, I just can't see the reason to spend so much for so little. If the person wants to go ahead and buy from us I will try to save them money where I can. I also tend to send people to Lowes and Home depot for stuff that is inner changable with what we sell, and cheaper.
There needs to be more of yous working at the petco and petsmart near here

Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #39
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post

I take back what I said about the above post. National Pet Pharmacy no longer offers rat feed at this price.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #40
Focal
Both rat feed and the Aspen has doubled in price.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!