Animal Plastics Incubator - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 03-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #11
Bob Kite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Cool, I ordered mine in white for a clean look.

Let me know how you like the incubator once you get it set up, are you putting it together yourself or getting it assembled?
I am picking it up assembled, Mark and Ali's shop is only about 20 minutes from me here in central Iowa and it is much easier to just have them assemble it so I don't have to worry about messing anything up lol.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:24 PM   #12
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kite View Post
I am picking it up assembled, Mark and Ali's shop is only about 20 minutes from me here in central Iowa and it is much easier to just have them assemble it so I don't have to worry about messing anything up lol.

That's very convenient not having to travel very far to get your incubator. I had mine delivered assemble sorta for the same reasons.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #13
bkelley02
With breeding season well under way, any updates on how these worked out for those that have it already?

Old 06-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #14
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkelley02 View Post
With breeding season well under way, any updates on how these worked out for those that have it already?

It's holding temps evenly and is working very well, not much more to say but if you get one I'm sure you'll be satisfied with it.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #15
bkelley02
Thanks Steve. I have not need for it this year with only a few clutches, my cooler incubator is working fine. I'd like to get this this fall though so my daughter can use the cooler for her Geckos.

Thanks again!

Brian

Old 06-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #16
bkelley02
Meant to put no need. Can't edit it now.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:20 AM   #17
charlene.dourty
This thread is very helpful as I am thinking about picking one up this fall. I will have about 16 clutches next season so I need something that can hold lots of eggs! There are many places out there that seem to build bigger incubators. Thanks for the feedback!

Old 06-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #18
Bob Kite
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
This thread is very helpful as I am thinking about picking one up this fall. I will have about 16 clutches next season so I need something that can hold lots of eggs! There are many places out there that seem to build bigger incubators. Thanks for the feedback!
AP is a great company, Mark and Ali are great people and their products are IMO superb. Charlene, you'll be able to check out my incubator when you get back and come pick up this albino girl!

Old 06-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #19
charlene.dourty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kite View Post
AP is a great company, Mark and Ali are great people and their products are IMO superb. Charlene, you'll be able to check out my incubator when you get back and come pick up this albino girl!
Bob, I can't wait to come up and not only pick up the albino girl but check out your setup. I am always wanting to meet more people in the business and make friends. Should be seeing you around the end of July!

Old 06-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #20
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
You can't go wrong with the AP Incubator and its great you'll be able to see Bob's before you buy one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
animal plastics, ap incubator, herpstat thermostat, incubator thermometer, spyder robotics