Lucille's new baby!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 10-29-2006, 08:59 AM   #1
Cat_72
Lucille's new baby!!!

Lucille was having trouble getting this pic posted, so asked if I would....and here he is!!! Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!?!?!

Old 10-29-2006, 09:12 AM   #2
Lucille
Thanks Cathy!!!

Yep, got him yesterday. He was being bottle fed by the lady who owned the parents, sadly most of his brothers and sisters died when the mama dog had some milk problems.
She works for a vet so between the vets help and his generosity in allowing the few left to go to work with her, this little guy made it.

He came with a nickname but I'm still considering what his permanent name should be. Your suggestions are most welcome.

He is spunky and full of mischief, and I think he is going to be a terrific dog!

Old 10-29-2006, 11:24 AM   #3
DAND
Thumbs up Congrats Lucille

Looks like it's boning up on some statutes.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:21 PM   #4
Ginger Ambrose
That is nice Lucille, he is a cutie.
Is he studying Law as well? LOL

Old 10-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
I want to STEAL him!!!

That is the cutest puppy EVER!!! Lucille im totally jealous!

Old 10-29-2006, 11:45 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
I want to STEAL him!!!

That is the cutest puppy EVER!!! Lucille im totally jealous!
Also, is that a Jack Russell Terrier Puppy!?

Old 10-30-2006, 05:41 AM   #7
Lucille
I am pleased that y'all like him; he does not have the 'standard' symmetric kind of beauty since he has a patch of fawn coloring over one eye and not the other, one ear is fawn and one is white, and his tail is half fawn, half white but I love him just the way he is. He is a baby APBT.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 AM   #8
Cat_72
I love the asymmetrical markings, it gives them so much more "personality", lol.

He looks like a Rufus to me for some reason......

Old 10-30-2006, 01:15 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

^_^ APBT's are wonderful animals. Youre going to love every minute of life with that pup.

Old 10-30-2006, 03:42 PM   #10
techgirl
He's definitely a cute one there Lucille. Another one to add to the pack? How many is that now? He's needing a good name there. When are we gonna hear it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!