RTB Hypo Trans and almost RTB Hypo 50% het zero Females - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-31-2019, 10:09 PM   #11
exoticpetsbybobbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticpetsbybobbie View Post
I didn't receive payment as expected on the hypo citrus 50% het zero female, so she is still available as of now.
Both sold.

I have the following I will sell:

Orange/Citrus Hypo 100% het trans (daughter of orange female) leatherback, 5 months old, $200

Citrus w/blue bars Hypo 100% het trans leatherback, 4 months old, $250

White Hypo low het trans/zero (did not test breed mom to prove her hets) leatherback with foot nip. 6 months old, $150. Going to be a nice female, great grower.

Red 100% het hypo 66% het trans female, 9 months old, $200

Red 100% het hypo/trans 50% het wit female, 6 months old, $175, has tail nip

RTB Citrus Hypo (proven - throws bright citrus babies w/bars) 2.5 years old, $150

If not gravid, I will sell a 1.5 year old Zero 50% het hypo/trans female for $300. Male doesn't seem to be too motivated to breed so she's likely not bred.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2019, 09:55 AM   #12
Snakeguy46
White Hypo low het trans/zero (did not test breed mom to prove her hets) leatherback with foot nip. 6 months old, $150. Going to be a nice female, great grower.

Picture of her please also please.

Old 02-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #13
exoticpetsbybobbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeguy46 View Post

Picture of her please also please.
I can get better ones, but here you go. Last pics are mom.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2019, 09:45 PM   #14
exoticpetsbybobbie
Het hypo/trans 50% het wit
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!