Good Guy Karl Buckler of Genetic Investments GREAT GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
KParry
Karl Buckler of Genetic Investments GREAT GUY!

NJay Parry and I just finished a transaction from Karl Buckler (Genetic Investments) and all we really have to say is he is one hell of a standup guy with some very high quality animals! We had purchased a jaw dropping Reduced Pattern Vpi Sugar Ball from him and the service we got (out of the 20+ purchases we have made from other breeders) is going to take a lot to meet and beat.

We purchased this little guy on November 28th pretty much right out of the egg. He held on to him to make sure he sheds and takes a few meals. In that time he sent us updates through emails, FB messages, phone calls, and VIDEOS of how he was doing. When it came time to ship him off the weather in both our areas (plus the holidays) would not allow it. So he held on to him and continued to care for him and send us updates until we both could find a break in the weather.

The handsome little guy arrived warm, well packed, and safe. Karl also sent his genetic line up, a care card of his sheds and feedings, and some extra cards so we can continue the same actions.

Thank you again Karl! You have 2 very pleased customers!
-Nick and Kristina Parry

Old 01-23-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
Karl Buckler
You guys are Very Welcome. Thank you so much for the positive remarks regarding my customer service and I am happy that you two are very pleased with your Reduced Pattern Sugar Ball and what I have to offer as a businessman.

My customer service does not stop after the transaction is done. I am available for you guys via phone, text or email if you need anything.

Sincerest Regards,
Karl Buckler

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!