Good Guy Kyle Kandilian/ roachcrossing.com/ ZephyG :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:23 AM   #1
Dinosaur!
Thumbs up Kyle Kandilian/ roachcrossing.com/ ZephyG :)

Hi all, long time stalker, not a frequent poster. I just wanted to inform everyone that Kyle Kandilian of roachcrossing.com (fauna account, ZephyrG) is, in my opinion, a great customer to deal with, and an honest trader. He recently purchased four leopard geckos from me, and I agreed to ship some other animals from another breeder. We agreed on a $220.00 price, $30.00 of which were going to be in the form of a group of 2.3 Elliptorhina javanica cockroach nymphs. He paid me the $190.00 through paypal, and happily recieved his geckos from me. Today I recieved the roaches and I am very satisfied

Thank you again Kyle, and I would gladly reccomend anyone to do buisiness with him

Old 01-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #2
Billy1138
I am glad you posted this. I have checked out his page many times, but haven't ordered anything from him yet. I've heard good things, but this good guy post helps . I will be a future customer of roachcrossing.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #3
bigjej
I've purchaes roached in the past from him and was very happy. Good guy to deal with.

Old 01-07-2015, 05:06 PM   #4
mwentz
I haven't purchased anything from him yet, but I found him to be a good guy also. He answered my questions about using clean up crews for snakes in naturalistic setup, and even suggested wich isopods and such were a good choice. I plan on purchasing from him in the future.

Old 01-07-2015, 05:45 PM   #5
Dinosaur!
I'm glad that this post helps others!

-and a correction: I mispelled his fauna username in the title (oops!) it is ZephyrG, not ZephyG

Old 01-21-2015, 09:49 PM   #6
Billy1138
Great Guy Kyle Kandilian/Roach crossing.com

Well I just got home from work and received my order of roaches and springtails from Kyle at roachcrossing.com. I am completely happy! He is a great guy to do business with. We waited for better temps for shipping, and he maintained excellent communication over the past two weeks, and asked that I email him when I received my bugs to verify they all arrived in great shape. Excellent packaging, and not a single dead bug!

I enjoyed my conversations with him through email. He is extremely knowledgable about his bugs, and very willing to help out with answering questions and offering support. I will definitely do business with him again, and I highly recommend roachcrossing.com to others.

Thanks again Kyle for the stellar business transaction. We will be in touch!

Old 06-08-2015, 03:31 AM   #7
Ihkura
I just purchased a large variety of isopods from Kyle at Roach Crossing / raptorandclawz@aim.com. My isopods were well packed, included lots of overcount, and arrived safe and healthy. Kyle is knowledgeable, top notch, and I will absolutely do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, roach