Warning points - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-18-2007, 10:26 AM   #31
Suncoast Herpetological
Marina

This is an easy one to answer. Criticism and negative comments are for the discussion forums or the BOI. They are not topics that are appropriate to place in someone's Classified Ad.

Does that make sense?

Old 06-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #32
kmurphy
Quote:
I guess I am not as sensitive as others and take critisizing well.
I believe if this were true then you wouldn't have started this thread.

Quote:
In conclusion, ok I get it you have to be really nice and behave like an angel. If you should hurt someones feelings in any way you get warning points.
Now who's being sensitive.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #33
ravensgait
Marina you said""" do not have memory loss, lol, but like I said I do not believe I was out of line,"" Yet so many do think you were out of line. I find it kind of funny that you come here to complain after a couple of Mods asked you to knock it off and you ignored them.. What did you expect the Mods would do ??

Read John's post above.. It's not that you wanted to discuss the issues of HD but that you did it in someones add.

Things like what happened in that add go on to often around here and I'm glad to see that the Mods are cracking down on it .. Randy

Old 06-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #34
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Marina

This is an easy one to answer. Criticism and negative comments are for the discussion forums or the BOI. They are not topics that are appropriate to place in someone's Classified Ad.

Does that make sense?

Bingo.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #35
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentspades
I do not have memory loss, lol, but like I said I do not believe I was out of line, yes I said you can definatelly get a BM thats out of proven health tested stock for less money. But hey thats the truth. I didnt say hey your dog is piece of s***, and you are an i***t.
Selective memory then. You WERE out of line and showed a lack of class. Here's what we will do. From now on, any classifieds that you post, and you do, I will be sure to ask you all of the relevant questions regarding testing, insult your knowledge, and make comments to potential buyers that they can buy animals for less money elsewhere. What's good for the goose, right?

Maybe you are better off reading vs posting as nobody is buying it.

Griz

Old 06-18-2007, 12:03 PM   #36
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Marina

Does that make sense?
That summed it up quite nicely.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #37
Agentspades
Oh jeeze relax, and by the way I have absolutelly no problem with you asking any kind of question about any animal that I would try to sell on here, actually I am all for that as I believe consumers have the right to see all the facts.

My opinion differs from all of yours, and guess what that is totally ok. I didnt come on here asking to take my points away, I wanted to know why I was given them in the first place. As I already said I realize it was the wrong place to discuss that topic, but was unaware that this is how it worked.

YES I CRITISIZED THE PERSON, YES I GAVE MY OPINION, YES I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE IN THE FORUM, YES I IGNORED THE MODS WHEN THEY ASKED TO MOVE THE TOPIC. I do not deny any of that and never did, lol. However my points say "overly abusive towards another member" THATS THE PART I DONT GET.

I'm pretty much done with this topic as I feel we are all beating a dead, rotting horse. I like this forum, I have learned a great deal from everyone and all the posts on here. Maybe next time one of the mods can say "hey stop doing whatever you are doing or you will get warning points"

Old 06-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #38
Stardust
Fine. I thought that since you were newer I would give a polite suggestion instead of being harsh or just flat out giving warning points. I guess some people do not want polite and just want the harsh and/or warning points from the get go.

Forget the the gentle nudge to go into the proper forums.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #39
ravensgait
Geeze Marina that's like saying hey I'm not listening to you unless you have a gun in your hand... and then complaining that they smacked you upside the head instead of shooting you.. Randy

Old 06-18-2007, 12:51 PM   #40
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentspades
Maybe next time one of the mods can say "hey stop doing whatever you are doing or you will get warning points"
Three different people, myself included, stated just that almost verbatim. You didn't get the point so you got the points.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!