Holy Crap!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #21
jasballs
No, I mean post more. And use your head on How you post to touchy subjects! All of my posts are touchy!!

Old 12-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #22
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas339 View Post
you mean post more and don't express your opinions are touchy subjects. right?
No, that's not what he means.

He means (correct me if I am wrong Jas) chose your battles carefully (don't support scammers without having FACTS to back up your opinions); Think out your opinions before posting and make sure you can back them up and not just say any off the wall remark just to be posting, and finally make sure you really have something worthwhile to say and share.

I have gotten negative karma too. It's not a big deal.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #23
Double LY
Quote:
you mean post more and don't express your opinions are touchy subjects. right?
I have no idea how many or which people "dinged" you with negative karma, but you have a whopping 13 posts on this site. Spend a little more time here, post where you feel like you can contribute and I'll bet you'll see your little red dot turn green before long. Heck, if a JAShole can get in the green ANYONE can (just kidding, John )

Old 12-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #24
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
No, that's not what he means.

He means (correct me if I am wrong Jas) chose your battles carefully (don't support scammers without having FACTS to back up your opinions); Think out your opinions before posting and make sure you can back them up and not just say any off the wall remark just to be posting, and finally make sure you really have something worthwhile to say and share.

I have gotten negative karma too. It's not a big deal.
Foshizzle my Nizzle!!

Old 12-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #25
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double LY View Post
I have no idea how many or which people "dinged" you with negative karma, but you have a whopping 13 posts on this site. Spend a little more time here, post where you feel like you can contribute and I'll bet you'll see your little red dot turn green before long. Heck, if a JAShole can get in the green ANYONE can (just kidding, John )
I dont know who you think you are?? But, I loved that post!!!

Old 12-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #26
Double LY
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
I dont know who you think you are?? But, I loved that post!!!
I must have a thing for the "bad boys". I keep finding myself giving Chuck positive karma and now you

Old 12-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #27
Bill Stonegate
Hey. I rented a hot tub room, and bought some tasty microbrews. Who's in?

Old 12-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #28
Lucas339
LAME!

Old 12-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #29
deborahbroadus
Quote:
LAME!
Lame what Jas or Bill? What's Lame, why do you think it's Lame?

See the above that you posted is an example of how NOT to post. I woulda given you neg on that just because it made NO sense at all.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #30
Lucas339
it should show who gave you the negative feed back cause im so "terrible"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!