Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #71
mfasano
So youre saying if someone mislabels an animal's sex and it's the opposite of what you need and the fault of the seller then the buyer should have to pay shipping AGAIN to get what they initially bought?

Old 10-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #72
Craig Wyatt
Nick, the OP did not get what he paid for. He is basically being forced to buy something else if he wants his replacement. Bottom line is underground does not want to pay for shipping. Why should the OP be forced into buying something else just to get his replacement. Underground made a deal to send him 1.2 geckos. They screwed up now they want him to pay for the shipping. They are just wording it differently.
Nick, I for the life of me do not understand what your missing here. I think you should read this whole thread over again. This is a clear case of underground RIPPING OFF the OP.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:54 PM   #73
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfasano View Post
So youre saying if someone mislabels an animal's sex and it's the opposite of what you need and the fault of the seller then the buyer should have to pay shipping AGAIN to get what they initially bought?
No, I don't think that at all. Did you tell them this was an unsatisfactory solution and ask for a refund? What was their response to this?

Old 10-11-2014, 02:56 PM   #74
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
Nick, the OP did not get what he paid for. He is basically being forced to buy something else if he wants his replacement. Bottom line is underground does not want to pay for shipping. Why should the OP be forced into buying something else just to get his replacement. Underground made a deal to send him 1.2 geckos. They screwed up now they want him to pay for the shipping. They are just wording it differently.
Nick, I for the life of me do not understand what your missing here. I think you should read this whole thread over again. This is a clear case of underground RIPPING OFF the OP.
I agree that they should not have to buy something else to get a replacement, unless they were interested in some of their other reptiles, but I did not see that any conversation took place after this proposal was made. To me, it looked like this was the solution that was offered, the OP got mad, and posted this on the BOI. If other discussions were made and Underground Reptiles refused a reasonable solution, then I completely agree that they messed up and this thread is deserved.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:56 PM   #75
mfasano
They were told that I wanted a female to replace this male. Their response was they will credit me or send me one WITH MY NEXT PURCHASE.

I don't call that taking care of their problem. No one should have to pay shipping again when they sent the wrong sex

Old 10-11-2014, 02:58 PM   #76
mfasano
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I agree that they should not have to buy something else to get a replacement, unless they were interested in some of their other reptiles, but I did not see that any conversation took place after this proposal was made. To me, it looked like this was the solution that was offered, the OP got mad, and posted this on the BOI. If other discussions were made and Underground Reptiles refused a reasonable solution, then I completely agree that they messed up and this thread is deserved.
It was posted on the first page in my emails to them that all I asked for was a female to replace the mis sexed male

Old 10-11-2014, 02:59 PM   #77
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
They were told that I wanted a female to replace this male. Their response was they will credit me or send me one WITH MY NEXT PURCHASE.

I don't call that taking care of their problem. No one should have to pay shipping again when they sent the wrong sex
I understand that, but was their any conversation after that? Or did you just get mad and post this on the BOI? It sounds like they offered to give you a full refund OR a free replacement if you want to order something else...I honestly don't get what went wrong.

I want a straight answer: what did you want them to do?

Old 10-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #78
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
It was posted on the first page in my emails to them that all I asked for was a female to replace the mis sexed male
I don't think them offering a full refund on their mistake makes them a bad guy. If this was anyone besides Underground right now, everyone would be saying they did nothing wrong.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #79
mfasano
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I understand that, but was their any conversation after that? Or did you just get mad and post this on the BOI? It sounds like they offered to give you a full refund OR a free replacement if you want to order something else...I honestly don't get what went wrong.

I want a straight answer: what did you want them to do?
You really should read this over again. Where exactly do you see that they offered me a full refund?

Old 10-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #80
Big Borg Reptiles
I think anyone who wants to look at things objectively can see what's going on here. I'm not going to sit and argue against group mentality because it's a waste of time. Everyone hates Underground right now, so nothing they do right now will be enough. It's the sad fact of human psychology. Every post I've read by them has seemed cordial and understanding, and every time it is responded to with name-calling, accusations, and threats.

I think offering a full refund was perfectly fair, considering you would keep the extra male for nothing, but I guess that's just where I sit on this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!