For Sale 1.0 LTC Paraguay-locale Yellow-Tail Cribo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 03-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #1
akonitony
1.0 LTC Paraguay-locale Yellow-Tail Cribo

Had this guy for a few years now. I need to cut back on my collection due to family obligations, so I am selling him for what I paid for him from Brian Sharp so many years ago: $1000 plus shipping, but I will entertain any serious offers. When I got him, his rostrum was just about gone, but he's grown most of it back now. I'm located near Gainesville, FL. This guy is about 8' long, has a very healthy appetite, and is handle-able, but flighty. If you are familiar with YTCs, the Guyanas are mean and nasty, the Surinames are puppy-tame, and the Paraguays are in-between the two. This guy has never bitten me, but is cage defensive. After he is out of the cage, he settles down a bit. You won't need gloves.
Please be prepared to show me how you plan to care for him. He is in a 75-gallon tank right now, and part of the reason I want to let him go is I want him in a larger cage. If you have racks, a jumbo-size is required for sure. This is not a snake for the first-time Drymarchon keeper.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #2
demonseed38
Cuz I have a Guyana and he's the coolest snake I've ever owned. He's actually my number one and my wife can go before big pig does. I think it's in the snake it self. Not where it comes from

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!