anyone ever used or heard of JurassiPet products? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2004, 09:00 PM   #1
beardiedragon
anyone ever used or heard of JurassiPet products?

I met the folks from JurassiPet in Daytona. They have a whole lineup of food and supps. anyone here care to comment on it?

jurassipet

Old 08-21-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
Blazin
Seen them but Never needed!

I am sure they have some neat products. I have seen their brand in Reptiles magazines and I think a local Petshop. Thing is everything I need for my Beardies I get at 3 places! Hardware Store, Feeder supplier and the Grocery Store. Thanks for posting!

Old 08-22-2004, 09:17 AM   #3
jenn_jeffery
I believe it's made by the same company that makes "seachem" fish products. The petshop I worked at sold the stuff, and pushed it pretty hard. The products are good, but I wouldn't say any better than other products--some are different such as the scent for foods, to entice animals to eat...

I tried the 'reptile food' with my dragons, and they woudn't touch it, even the crickets didn't like it...

Mainly I stuck with the same products I knew my animals would eat, and liked. Plus the JurrasiPet stuff tended to be way more expensive...

Old 08-22-2004, 09:31 AM   #4
beardiedragon
thanks for the feedback. I got some free samples and I was waiting to hear back before using it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!