Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #201
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I understand that Adam has had some personal problems. However, I don't see how that is the buyer's problem. Since Adam does not have the money to pay back all at once, I assume he spent the money. In essence, he has been loaned money for two years while the buyer waited for repayment or animals. Is it common practice to spend the money before the buyer has the animals in hand and is satisfied? I am owed $200 from a deal I made with someone else over 2 years ago. He had some personal problems too. I have had my own personal problems in that time though and could have used that money many times. I wish I had it now, but the guy just hit another rough patch and I am guessing I wont be paid at all.
In my opinion the OP deserves his money back with consideration given to the difference in exchange rates over the past 2 years, and possibly interest.
David,

You single-handedly made the most important point in this thread. The OP does deserve his money back with exchange rates and interest. But from what time point though. The only proof that I have seen in the two years that the money has left the OP was in an email dated in March 2010 stating that he would just want a refund.

I want to know what was going on from 2008 until March 2010 as to why there was no reconciliation or completed transaction. Was this on the OP, or the seller. To me, there may be other issues as to why it has taken so long for anything to happen until March 2010. For all we know, from the proof provided us in this thread, the OP might still owe the seller money to complete the transaction. I am sure that its not the case, but without proof posted here, whats the point.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #202
lillyorchid
Thanks for posting the PDF Andrew! I'm glad you are getting a refund and I do hope it takes less then 6 months for your sake due to waiting for so long.

I personally still think Adam is a "good guy". Things happen at times that are out of our control. I'm not saying that we should give him a free pass on the lack of communication, but we shouldn't "hang him" just yet. I know every one has personal problems from time to time and I know when my father had lung cancer and lost his job and medical insurance.... guess what I did? I put my self in some major debt to care for him over the last year he way alive. Did I fall back on my payments? Yup. Did I drop things I was supposed to do? Yup. I dropped the internet, lost contact with a bunch of people.... Did I loose credibility, respect, and so forth? Probably, but the bottom line is... I had to put my family first before anything else. I'm now catching back up on things two years later. Things don't happen over night, but over time. I'm glad like I said before that Adam and Andrew are able to work this out.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #203
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
I don't know Dean. Given the time line of Andrew's posts in search of Adam on other forums, this would have to be an pretty elaborate ruse is he wasn't in fact having difficulty reaching Adam. Not to mention that Adam mentions his lack of communication in his email.
Trust me Kevin.. I TOTALLY understand what you are saying. My whole point is that the proof should be posted in the BOI as I have not read the other threads. Some people might not utilize the other forums either.

I dont doubt that there is some money owed and I am not out to lynch the OP. I just want proof posted here as I thought it had to be per BOI rules. If I am wrong about proof needing to be posted here, I will no longer make that stand.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #204
Wolfy-hound
For people saying it's not stealing to keep the money and not communicate.. I'd love to have about $5K right now. If you send it to me.. I'll promise to ignore you for 2 years, then I'll tell you I'll pay you some payments on it.

I've always said Adam was a good guy, and I'm very glad the OP will eventually get his money back, but it's not okay to just say "Oh, I'm having some personal problems" and that makes it not wrong to keep money and ignore the person. How many times have it been stated in a BOI posting that it's not the buyers fault that the seller spent the money before the snakes arrived? Sometimes it because the snake died in transit.. is it somehow different to spend the money before the snake arrives versus the snake ever being shipped?

Again, I don't think Adam is a bad guy, but he has dropped the ball in keeping money that didn't belong to him.. and still continuing to keep that money longer, in paying it in a payment plan. Perhaps a payment plan is the best he can do in a bad situation, but it doesn't make it right.

The fact that he is paying in a payment plan makes me think he IS keeping the financing of the anti-legislation seperate from his personal finances. So no reason to think he would pull money from the non-profit to pay his personal accounts. But if someone IS going to be in charge of something that big, involving donated funds, they NEED to be above reproach! Without the public believing in their integrity, the donations won't come in as much. That's why I hope this does all get resolved very quickly.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #205
wes smith
Proof

This is straight from the sticky thread Rich posted at the top of the BOI.....

"Proof is optional, but recommended if you would like to remove any doubts about the truth of what you are posting. But this is purely up to you, just as the believability of what you post is purely up to the reader of your words."

Andrew has removed any doubts I had that he is owed money by Adam from the "proof" he posted. IMO

Just wanted to clarify proof IS NOT required on the BOI...

Old 07-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #206
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Keep it going, Deb. The more you post, the more you display what an ass your really are. I'm done with the back and forth, I have more important things to do with the rest of my afternoon. Take care!

Can you not see that Deb has some valid points? Me and her have went back and forth a time or two as well... but if she has valid points... Im more than willing to admit it.

It seems to me you are the one trying to bite everyone's head off when they post something as a valid point... just because you dont agree with it. Im all for sticking up for a buddy... but at some point in time... you have to take stock of the facts around you.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #207
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Mike,

It seems you also have a comprehension problem. Read my posts. I never defended him. I do take offense at the implication that because someone has financial issues or does a poor job communicating, it makes them a thief and a liar. It's not my place to call and demand that he do anything.
If I was to take 5 grand of your hard earned money... then not communicated with you... would you not think I was a thief?

Old 07-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #208
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
This is straight from the sticky thread Rich posted at the top of the BOI.....

"Proof is optional, but recommended if you would like to remove any doubts about the truth of what you are posting. But this is purely up to you, just as the believability of what you post is purely up to the reader of your words."

Andrew has removed any doubts I had that he is owed money by Adam from the "proof" he posted. IMO

Just wanted to clarify proof IS NOT required on the BOI...
Wes,

Thank you for pointing that out. I will no longer bring up proof as an issue anymore in the BOI. But, if thats all the proof you personally need, I am happy for you, one PDF file with 3 emails from March 2010 until now, 20 pages into a BOI thread doesnt tell me a whole lot.

Like I stated before, I dont doubt he owes the OP money. I just want to know what happened in the two years prior to the March 2010 email, especially when everyone is saying that he has owed him money for two years.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #209
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Wes,

Thank you for pointing that out. I will no longer bring up proof as an issue anymore in the BOI. But, if thats all the proof you personally need, I am happy for you, one PDF file with 3 emails from March 2010 until now, 20 pages into a BOI thread doesnt tell me a whole lot.

Like I stated before, I dont doubt he owes the OP money. I just want to know what happened in the two years prior to the March 2010 email, especially when everyone is saying that he has owed him money for two years.
The invoice is dated. Check it out. Adam has not denied this debt or timeline.

What I want to know is why the Andrew didn't do a charge back for any credit card transaction.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #210
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
The invoice is dated. Check it out. Adam has not denied this debt or timeline.

What I want to know is why the Andrew didn't do a charge back for any credit card transaction.
I understand that the invoice is dated but some things had to transpire from then until March 2010 as to why nothing took place. Again, I dont necessarily feel that the OP has any fault here.. I would just like to remove all doubt.

As for the chargeback, or reversal, it might be too long since the original transaction occured for that to have happened as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland