Good Guy Bugsincyberspace - Peter Clausen - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
Night10gail
Thumbs up Bugsincyberspace - Peter Clausen

I have been doing business with Peter now for 3 years and he's never let me down. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one. I look forward to placing a large order from her each year and sometimes more than once yearly. He has great custom service. He's willing to solve any issues that may arise and he'll help answer your questions about care or availability so that others can enjoy the invertebrates the way he does. Bugsincyberspace.com has the largest selection of invertebrates of any USA seller from tarantulas to aquatic inverts to feeder insects and it's not too hard to find several things you want in stock at the same time. Some things may be available at bulk pricing upon request. Some species are available only seasonally but most you get at least a yearly chance to own. I have yet to find something I want in stock at Kenthebugguy and compared to those prices Peter's pricing is equal to or less expensive in most cases. Peter has a great constant supply from reliable suppliers and self breeding projects. He has some rare things available along with educational/care books and supplies (like beetle jellies, hand mixed substrates, and feeder culture needs). His site has free viewable care sheets and history laid out in an easy to understand, readable, user friendly format. To me it is the only place to go for pet invertebrates.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Easily my favorite source of isopods.

I mean far and away beyond most others.

I cannot express how much I appreciate the business I have done with Peter by ordering from him when -seriously- a half-dozen other vendors have sevevrely let me down. There is only one source I know of in addition to Peter that I would bother ordering isopods from and I would still go to Peter first if he has the availability I need at the time.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
severely*

(Must have been pretty severe!)

Old 04-09-2015, 11:14 PM   #4
Night10gail
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Easily my favorite source of isopods.

I mean far and away beyond most others.

I cannot express how much I appreciate the business I have done with Peter by ordering from him when -seriously- a half-dozen other vendors have sevevrely let me down. There is only one source I know of in addition to Peter that I would bother ordering isopods from and I would still go to Peter first if he has the availability I need at the time.
Every other place I've checked only ever has dwarfs or just the regular grays. I wanted BIG isopods to use as an additional food source for my lizards. The variety is good for them and it takes all the pressure off my feeder worm colonies so I won't risk depleting the colony beyond repair. Peter was the only person who ever regular offered other species of isopods. Just finally caught the giant canyons in stock and they're just what I needed. Love them so much already just because of their size that they're practically pets. Think I'll get the orange ones from Peter again as my tank cleaners because they're so pretty and add a nice splash of color to any terrarium. Peter also has the best selection of millipedes, which is how I found him in the first place. He's got things near impossible to find and at way cheaper than other prices I've seen when I did track them down else where. Lots of cool hard to find beetles too that I'm in love with.

Old 06-03-2015, 09:28 AM   #5
FoxOfTheRose
Started a thread over in the invert BOA, but just wanted to chime in with my positive experience. In short, the packaging was excellent, everything arrived in perfect condition, and customer service far exceeded my expectations.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bug, insect, invertebrates