Bad Guy Royce Rocco. Aka toadline. LIAR - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2015, 07:02 AM   #31
Craig Wyatt
Hey Rich. I've been on fauna for way more than a couple years. Been here since the early 2000s. I'll go ahead and spill the beans on myself. I have 2 accounts. But in 2012 I couldn't figure out how to get in my account. Maybe one of the mods can fix it. May as well since I said it out loud now.

On topic
Just let it go. I don't think anyone believes you stole his money. At least I don't.
Kick back and think about it for a sec. People are watching you and paying close attention to your character. Your acting the same age as my new fauna account.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:00 AM   #32
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Go ahead and get steamed...but you might want to read my post again before winding yourself up. I stated that I didn't particularly believe his claim, largely because of the part about you keeping his money. That's pretty much the opposite of what you appear to be suggesting.
In other words - pay attention, now - I did not say that I think you took his money. In fact, I said that was the main reason I didn't believe his story. You probably won't believe me...but that's okay. Ask anybody else that's reading; I'm sure they'll confirm my explanation.
I don't need your password - I have no desire to access your account. Just because I am hesitant to believe that the PMs were as benign as you suggest doesn't mean I believe they went as toadline claimed. You've said a few times now that you had the PMs to confirm your story...why not post them?

FWIW, when I addressed his post, I asked toadline to forward the PM stream to me - basically put up, or shut up. He did some posturing, wanted his account deleted , etc...but, as expected, did not forward anything.

I simply wouldn't dimiss it as impossible. That's exacty what you said Harold. So again,are you calling me a liar?? Maybe you should re read your ads.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:09 AM   #33
allreptiles1966
Craig,maybe you should stop with the age crap! Your no better than the next.

Listen carefully,they can watch,I'll be me until the end. Very simple. I was accused of something and stood up for myself. As anyone would do!! mostly.

Do you feel better talking to people like you do Harold? I read your ad and you basically state I might be a thief!! I can read between the lines. I have never ever stole money from anyone here and would never do it.
Yea,it's the guys character to act like he did to you,Harold,he did it to me!! So you know what I'd like to say to you,but I need to stay on a short time longer before I might go there Harold. Maybe you should leave the hatred alone,it's clouding your memory.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:37 AM   #34
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Go ahead and get steamed...but you might want to read my post again before winding yourself up. I stated that I didn't particularly believe his claim, largely because of the part about you keeping his money. That's pretty much the opposite of what you appear to be suggesting.
In other words - pay attention, now - I did not say that I think you took his money. In fact, I said that was the main reason I didn't believe his story. You probably won't believe me...but that's okay. Ask anybody else that's reading; I'm sure they'll confirm my explanation.
I don't need your password - I have no desire to access your account. Just because I am hesitant to believe that the PMs were as benign as you suggest doesn't mean I believe they went as toadline claimed. You've said a few times now that you had the PMs to confirm your story...why not post them?

FWIW, when I addressed his post, I asked toadline to forward the PM stream to me - basically put up, or shut up. He did some posturing, wanted his account deleted , etc...but, as expected, did not forward anything.

Posted them on Page before,last night as asked. They are there to read. As I always state,I have not one thing in my life to hide! Cowards,liars and thiefs hide,I'm none of those.

Old 05-29-2015, 12:06 PM   #35
allreptiles1966
http://www.bullytree.com/toadline-ex...rogs-not-dogs/

A little truthful reading about toadline mixed breed dogs.

Old 05-29-2015, 12:16 PM   #36
Craig Wyatt
You can say whatever you want to me. At this point a little insult from you is like a mosquito landing on me. A little annoying but that's about it.
JUST LET IT GO!!!
Its hard to get through to people like you. Keep chasing your tail around. Eventually you will tire your self out.

One more thing. Toad head I checked out your site. You have some fenominal dogs. One of these days you might get a call from me. I just lost my blue brindle pit last year and it about killed me. 16 years old. I'm just not ready for another yet.

Old 05-29-2015, 01:51 PM   #37
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
You can say whatever you want to me. At this point a little insult from you is like a mosquito landing on me. A little annoying but that's about it.
JUST LET IT GO!!!
Its hard to get through to people like you. Keep chasing your tail around. Eventually you will tire your self out.

One more thing. Toad head I checked out your site. You have some fenominal dogs. One of these days you might get a call from me. I just lost my blue brindle pit last year and it about killed me. 16 years old. I'm just not ready for another yet.
Rather be a mosquito than you,I'm sure. As stated,your remarks are just as annoying. Maybe you should take some of your own advise,if you know how.

Now I know the type of clowns who encourage these breedings that are making useless animals. I always said stupid people deal with other stupid people. I'm glad your going to deal with a liar and mutt maker. There's a sucker born every min. Go get you expensive mutt. They last about 8 years due to the health issues they have. I'd bet you'd breed a dog if it was possible to create something just for money! Always bad breeders around. Toadline animals are just what everyone is stating about them,useless,health problems and more. The reason to be breeding dogs is to better the breed,not make it worse. But I'm sure you cannot get that through to your narrow mind.

Not sure why you think I don't get it,I do. But I have to deal with people like you too. It would have been done if Harold would stop. But as usuall,he has too much to say that is more pestering than anything.

Go blow Craig. Your a pest too.

Old 05-29-2015, 01:53 PM   #38
allreptiles1966
And go buy his dogs on his thread. That's not allowed in this posting area!! This is exactly what I mean. You want me to behave,follow rules,but it's ok to talk buying from another person In the boi. Trying to be a tick yourself it seems.

Old 05-29-2015, 02:54 PM   #39
Craig Wyatt
Hit a nerve? Gimme your email addy so I can email you some tissues. Because all your doing is crying.
This is where I'm going to bow out. Say all you want about me. I've already waisted way way to much time on you.
Good luck with your I hate a specific type of dog campaign.

Old 05-29-2015, 07:35 PM   #40
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966
well,good for him I guess. I take it as a science fiction looking mutt. Why do people insist on doing this to pure lines?? Just as they did to pit bulls. Try finding a pure line anymore. You can't easliy. Now it's 80-150 lb pit bulls. Those are all mix breed mutts now a days.
Hmm,

Damn Boa Breeders trying to make a buck off morphs by polluted all the damn locality lines.
Crossbreed everything so you can't get anything but mutts nowadays that kind of look cool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!