Bad Guy Royce Rocco. Aka toadline. LIAR - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2015, 02:13 AM   #41
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Hmm,

Damn Boa Breeders trying to make a buck off morphs by polluted all the damn locality lines.
Crossbreed everything so you can't get anything but mutts nowadays that kind of look cool.

I can find pure locals all day long. Not much of a point. And if I remember correctly Toad line is full of inbred dogs on top of it all. I personally find these dogs to be an abomination. They are nothing but health problems and look disgusting. While I wouldn't have gone on the guys ad I probably would have laughed about it with my friends who also hate these dogs. I do remember a friend on Facebook sharing a photo of a puppy "toadline" and the breeder bragging about inbreeding them and it's all about money which was almost repeated word for word in the guys ad so I'm pretty sure it's the same people, not many "toad lines" out there. So not only will these dogs have a painful and illness ridden life but they are inbreeding the crap out of these dogs to make these dogs look the way they do. Can you imagine the internal and mental damage they are doing by doing that? My 80 yr old grandma could out run these dogs, so not much for household protection. The only purpose these dogs serve is the sick humans who think this looks good and don't care about the animals physical and mental health.

Old 05-30-2015, 02:23 AM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I can find pure locals all day long. Not much of a point.
That's because you missed the point entirely.

Old 05-30-2015, 02:26 AM   #43
ElexisC
Quote:
That's because you missed the point entirely.
No, I get it. People crossed lines, locals, etc for pretty snakes. But we're not altering their body structure and producing animals that are full of health issues are we?

Old 05-30-2015, 02:49 AM   #44
NocturnalNature
Quote:
No, I get it. People crossed lines, locals, etc for pretty snakes. But we're not altering their body structure and producing animals that are full of health issues are we?
Might want to double check that. There are several maladies that have popped up from the quest searching for the next "morph".
Start your search with the albino boa and it shouldn't be long before you stumble upon eye deformities, failure to thrive, etc..

Old 05-30-2015, 03:20 AM   #45
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
and producing animals that are full of health issues are we?
Yes we have and do all the time. Across every category. Everyone has them to thank for the knowledge we have and what they can put in their cage today and what they will tomorrow. To know what to breed and what not to pair together so far.

As the other person stated who just posted, How many kinked and one-eyed animals did it take to improve genes or gain knowledge of what not to do so someday down the road someone could put a sunglow in their rack today?

As far as line breeding and inbreeding and then outcrossing comments and not relate what you stated to understand how all these "pretty snakes" have come about then I'm not going to try.

Mental,neurological issues you state? I really don't know but feel free to ask a few snakes if they like the wobbles we gave them and continued breeding them.

Old 05-30-2015, 03:48 AM   #46
Dennis Hultman
Back to this

Quote:
No, I get it.
No my actual point was that Rich surely wouldn't have appreciated someone coming to his ads and posting the same stuff. Particularly when someone can easily apply the same closer home. I made that post mainly in jest. I thought it was hilarious while pointing out a few, well, maybe a little hypocritical issues.

Quotes from him in that person's ad.
Quote:
I take it as a science fiction looking mutt.
Quote:
Why do people insist on doing this to pure lines??
Quote:
Try finding a pure line anymore
Quote:
Those are all mix breed mutts now a days.
Quote:
It's just that people like you take breeds that have been pure lined for years and make things like that.
Quote:
I personally hate the idea of making new,whatever they are out of whatever you did. It took many breedings to create those. Where are all the mutts that you created over the years to make these?
Quote:
They look like a health problem waiting to happen.
Quote:
I don't care how much money you make or put into that project. We just don't need more mixed breed
Quote:
I don't agree with what your doing to pure lined (fill in the blank ),just to create those things to make money.
He wouldn't and the moderators wouldn't tolerate someone coming into his ads and doing something similar in regards to his animals.

As far as your statement about localities, I don't think you grasp as much as you think you do.

Old 05-30-2015, 06:23 AM   #47
gophersnake13
Quote:
Hmm,

Damn Boa Breeders trying to make a buck off morphs by polluted all the damn locality lines.
Crossbreed everything so you can't get anything but mutts nowadays that kind of look cool.

I don't post here often but I check the BOI every so often but I had to take the time to commend you on this next level burn.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:51 PM   #48
Chris Kennard
After reading this thread, I've gotten to the point where I don't even care if Royce lied, thanks to the irritating, attention starved, I I I ME ME ME antics of the OP. We get it dude. You have saved us all from a treacherous villain who breeds dog's you hate and I personally will never lose another night's sleep Thanks to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!